Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Is that an agreement I should not post on anyones thread? :dontknow:

If so :crackup::heyyou:

Hi Sherv,

I am doing some mod clean-up business right now but will be back....thanks for the laugh though it never amazes me what people say around here. :headshake:lol:

bloo

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
nope, just wanted to be the first to post in this thread and its was closest to my cursor when i clicked reply :lol:
got nothing but respect for the bluuuuuuuuedevil

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
bluedevil! you feel no much about me; I feel nothing about you.
Keep your nonesence for your self.
don't post on my thread.
Shervin

hey man i'm not trying to tell you what to do. post up anything you like bud. but just some friendly advice, if you wish to stick around(and i hope you do) don't mess with the mods. Bluedevil is the website police. don't push his buttons. it will not end good for you.

just some friendly advice:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Shervin

hey man i'm not trying to tell you what to do. post up anything you like bud. but just some friendly advice, if you wish to stick around(and i hope you do) don't mess with the mods. Bluedevil is the website police. don't push his buttons. it will not end good for you.

:+2:
Yeah, what he said. Anyone gonna post got to have at least semi thick skin!!!! There are all kinds out there.

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Shervin

Thanks guy but I am all not that bad I just have my hands full right now. I know some mods forget but guess what? I am finally getting around to deleting 2000 posts in the "Word Association" thread....for you newbs that means if you :postwhore 'd there your Post count will go down significantly:badteeth::lol:

sorry that's site policy here as Chat Room Material.... sorry Sherv I will get back to you but think it's going to take me awhile to do this clean-up. :badteeth::helmet:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bluedumby I don't fucking care what you do now. Just make sure you don't come back to me because I don't want to see you or your dumb posts.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Thanks guy but I am all not that bad I just have my hands full right now. I know some mods forget but guess what? I am finally getting around to deleting 2000 posts in the "Word Association" thread....for you newbs that means if you :postwhore 'd there your Post count will go down significantly:badteeth::lol:

sorry that's site policy here as Chat Room Material.... sorry Sherv I will get back to you but think it's going to take me awhile to do this clean-up. :badteeth::helmet:
Good thing, this has to go on for a little longer:crackup:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
bluedumby I don't fucking care what you do now. Just make sure you don't come back to me because I don't want to see you or your dumb posts.
:bs:
some people just don't learn or aren't able to take good advice. Ok, I'm done with you also. Enjoy what little time you have left here.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
see that's what i'm talking about Servin.

don't piss him off. Bluedevil is a cool dude and will put up with a certain amount of bullshit, but if you keep attacking him you will piss him off.

i'm just trying to help you out bud

·
Registered
302 Posts
Is that an agreement I should not post on anyones thread? :dontknow:

If so :crackup::heyyou:

Hi Sherv,

I am doing some mod clean-up business right now but will be back....thanks for the laugh though it never amazes me what people say around here. :headshake:lol:

bloo
sounds like Bloo is getting soft:stir:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
sherv.....delete post #11 fast or you are goin bye bye.........just trying to help bud!

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
seeya sherv i was kinda hopin ta see your invention of the muffler thingamajig take off. and some freindly suggestion ,get some people skills while your on vacation,i did i had to learn how to control my emotions,hint .heck you made me laugh ,good luck to ya buddie.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.