Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crackup:Well apparently the dude could not take all the email he was getting, he has deleted all his pictures from bikepics.com. What a shame, the hundreds of pictures he uploaded every week of hillarious torture done to his poor 10R will be missed. It was always good for a laugh. Shervin, you will be missed buddy:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
HELL YEAH!! I DID IT!!!!:thumbsup:
I was on bikepics.com the other nite looking at rims and generally wasting time. That MFer!! had 85 pages of 140 total pages on the 05' zx10r page.
So, I emailed the administer and told him what was going on, well he emailed me back the next morning. He deleted all his stupid ass pictures of his engineering feats and told him he was welcome to post up to 50 pictures on the website. I couldn't beleive he had all the crap on there.:headshake

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was on bikepics.com the other nite looking at rims and generally wasting time. That MFer!! had 85 pages of 140 total pages on the 05' zx10r page.
So, I emailed the administer and told him what was going on, well he emailed me back the next morning. He deleted all his stupid ass pictures of his engineering feats and told him he was welcome to post up to 50 pictures on the website. I couldn't beleive he had all the crap on there.:headshake
well at least I can now look at pics of 05 zx-10r's without having to weave through tons of pages of his shit. I have emailed him several times and he has replied back to me (sometimes threatening me) so it looks like it might finally be the end for him. I kinda was wondering when he was just going to be riding around on a frame/engine/wheels:spit:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
man he had some bad ass mods I like the pics on his page from here LOL holes in the License plate WTF ?? LOL
Nothing's lighter than a hole!

That is probably the most useful mod that he did.

It looks like hell and would likely get you pulled over pretty quickly around here but probably helps a little.:crackup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
biggest joke to motorcycles ever. the sad thing is he is still out there rocking his kawi making us all look bad one glance at a time

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Come on back Shervin, I swear :rolleyes: I will let you post at least 55 pictures :thumbsup:

see guys you skeered another great member away and now I have to make deals. :lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Were is my drill,maybe i will use a shotgun on my plate and will the po po belive me when i tell them i was out duck hunting when it happened.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Were is my drill,maybe i will use a shotgun on my plate and will the po po belive me when i tell them i was out duck hunting when it happened.
Good idea.

"I swear officer, I won a raffle for a hunting trip with Dick Cheney and at the end of the day, that is how I found my tag.":dontknow: The bike was in the parking lot but he said he thought saw a bird taking flight.

It was my fault really....

·
Registered
34 Posts
jesus christ I cant really make out wtf all is done to his bike.....Are those holes in his tailsection? Does anybody have any pics he had uploaded? I've never seen em, but I wanna see more of this frankenstein bike..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dont worry, Im sure someone will step up and take his place

1 - 20 of 30 Posts