Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night as I was givin' my girl a Plexus massage after her hard break-in oil change she told me she didn't like the name "booger". She said that if I didn't change it she would flick me like one. :mrgreen: She said that she would prefer to be called "Verde Loca". So, in my best interest I've allowed her to change her name. :mrgreen:

So, unless she changes her mind, she will be called Verde Loca... :wink:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
well Booger is a guys name, and you clearly have a female 10, so I don't blame her for wanting to change her name. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
She's a mean, mean bitch for sure! By the way, I like the name, it's got cooth man. Is that how ya spell it?? Is that what that word means?? Cooth on baby!!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NATOR said:
She's a mean, mean bitch for sure! By the way, I like the name, it's got cooth man. Is that how ya spell it?? Is that what that word means?? Cooth on baby!!
:crackup: Ahemmmmm... ~> Click Here :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Chads10R said:
you may have her name, but your bike description needs a little help!

And how's that? I got it from babelfish translator so blame it on them if it's wrong. I speak virtually no spanish. :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chads10R said:
you need to spell MUCHACHA correctly!
Ahhh crap... typo. :mrgreen: I'll fix it. Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chads10R said:
just helpin' ya out man!
Thanks. The sad thing is that I even "proof read" it after you said that and I still didn't catch the typo. :heyyou:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chads10R said:
'

what are friends for?
Ummm... Eatin' your food, drinkin' your beer and hittin' on your girl? :dontknow: :mrgreen:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts