Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question, what do most of you guys do for maintenance on da bush? My girl is happy with well kept (trimmed) i've been doing that for ever pretty much never really explored other avenues

But do most do that? what about baby style? and I imagine there are some bin laden beard lookin ones too

just something to think about, its five am and i can't sleep :heyyou:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
i just use hair clippers and use no guard, or you can use a really short trim guard to protect against the clipper because if you're not careful you can get a nick ha

never done the baby thing cuz i dont like how bad it itches when it grows back in.

·
Registered
531 Posts
LOL... Why not!! Done the baby stile... some women like it... maintaining a nice trim is a must for me...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Hair clippers with no guard. Keeps it nice and clean. Don't use it in the balls area, the skin is too flexible and will find its ways in the blades. You've been warned. Use a shaving razor for the balls.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
damn i might do that. what about your choad?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I assume you refer to real estate between your mule and the butt hole. If so, also Mach3 (very carefully), and smooth as ice.:badteeth:
dammit where have you been all my life? i might have to give this a go. the lady would love it, and so would i, oh boy.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
damn i might do that. what about your choad?
Or the taint
It taint your Balls and it Taint you butt hole.

Every now and then you have to trim the bushes to make the tree look bigger:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I'm to scared I might cut my dick sack yo' and them poor bastards with a mole..........:sad:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:headshakeSee, now I know we are all family, if we can talk and discuss stuff like this. :lol:

1 - 20 of 145 Posts