·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watchin!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
As soon as I saw a woman say she stood on top of a great white I turned it...

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Do they have any new footage. The last time I saw them advertising something new in the shark week line up was "Anatomy of a Shark Bite" were somebody just got lucky and filmed there friend getting their leg shredded with decent quality but that was years ago.

After seeing it a couple times I think I have learned all that I need to about sharks. IF you want to watch some cool violent animal series hunt down "The Dark Side of ____" on animal planet. They have it over dolphins and killer whales for sure.

Dolphins are bastards. THe only other species that rapes. Hell they are the only other species that has recreational sex. The males will gang up and hold a female down into submission. They take turns going up for air til she gives up the nookie.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol......wow that's krazy! Never knew that about dolphins!

Do they have any new footage. The last time I saw them advertising something new in the shark week line up was "Anatomy of a Shark Bite" were somebody just got lucky and filmed there friend getting their leg shredded with decent quality but that was years ago.

After seeing it a couple times I think I have learned all that I need to about sharks. IF you want to watch some cool violent animal series hunt down "The Dark Side of ____" on animal planet. They have it over dolphins and killer whales for sure.

Dolphins are bastards. THe only other species that rapes. Hell they are the only other species that has recreational sex. The males will gang up and hold a female down into submission. They take turns going up for air til she gives up the nookie.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea there is some great footage of the jumping sharks

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have been working to much to watch it this week :( I have caught some of them tho. Any good ones?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts