Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for most of college going people it becomes a 4-5 year party all strung together.

Anyhow, post up some of your crazy/interesting/bizarre/unbelievable college stories!

I'll post mine up in the AM when I can actually think straight. :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
So i am 25 now and have not been in school since i was 18. I started going back about 2 years ago and have been taking most of my classes here on camp pendleton or online. well last semester i needed to take speech because its a required elective. So im sitting in class and there are all these really young kids around me, and finally someone tells me that speech is one of the first college courses kids take after high school.

after a few weeks of class i had been talking to some cool kids and they are always asking me about the marines and if my tattoos are real and whatever. at the end of class one day this kid asks me if i can buy him beer for a party. I REMEMBER the days of trying to find a beer supplier, so i decided to provide alcohol to minors and told them only that one time. I get done buying the beer and drop it off at the kids house which was on the way home for me. when i get there there are like 50 kids and about 30-40 of them are freshmen hotties. It was a great time and i only had a few beers there before i had to leave because im married and want to stay that way. those girls were nuts and if i was single at the time i would have put a serious dent in that herd of chick. The next week kids were asking me to come to their party and i just had to stop talking to them because i was going to get myself in trouble.

it wasnt crazy but it had potential to be:mrgreen:

·
Registered
536 Posts
2 weeks into my sophmore year. Have quite a few stories but the two that I think others enjoy are...

1. Friends 21'st I drank two of the bottom draws in a refrigerator full of beer cans, don't remember leaving his house, got into the bar and was taking shots with them all. Then got kicked out and started sending out text about trying to find were the party is at. (random flashbacks of me walking through the woods and snow and falling a couple times, then sleeping in the snow for a while) get back up start walking again, and started calling everyone (from school and back home) asking if they knew were I was lol. Ended up being out in the woods till 4:30 and a girl I knew came and picked me up. Here is a quote from me my friend took off his phone when I left him a message.

"what the fuck dude, its leland, answer your phone, shit! i been drinking out in the woods, i think for like three hours straight by myself...im on 16th street, i dont know where the fuck i am... thanks, see ya later, i love you, and you guys..peace!!"

Edit- At our school we have a safe ride program that operates on Friday and Saturday so you do not have to drive. You call them and tell them where you are so I tried calling them a 4:30 am on Wednesday morning. When I woke up the next morning I could barely walk, I somehow screwed up my leg really bad.

2nd- Was at my friends apartment and his neighbors friend was telling all my friends she was going to sleep with me that night. I wanted nothing to do. When a bunch of kids live together sometimes they will have locks on the inside and outside of their doors for when they are away. Well she lead me back to my friends room, I told her I had to grab something walked out and locked her in the room, and continued drinking. She slept there that night. I saw her friends the next day and they were laughing. I ended up seeing this girl a few weeks later at another party and I always try to say hi and be nice to girls I've been with to keep things from getting awkward ever. She didn't look to pleased though.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
every year in San Marcos (Texas State University) one of the huge frats (pi kap?) organizes what's called the River Raft Race. well there is massive drinking and massive amounts of people all in rafts covering from bank to bank the entire river. people have coolers full of jello shots, beer, liquor, etc, and people will stop on the bank and throw out everclear jello shots to just about anyone. well we had started drinking at like 9a, on the river by 11a, jello shots by noon, and after a couple jello shots (about 1.5 hours into a 6 hour float) i puked and passed out on the front of the raft. i was out for the rest of the float. as you can imagine there were thousands of people on the river, and we were in a direct vicinity to these people and so every one of them had to make some kind of joke about me being passed out. good thing i don't remember any of it! hahahah

pictures of the river raft race. this is how it looks from start to finish, haha

·
Registered
536 Posts
russel, a big group of our friends and I went rafting this summer and the same thing happened. 1 of our guys passed out with half his body hanging off into the water. Another can't swim and someone pushed him in the water and he just sank lol. I had to jump in and save him twice that day.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
russel, a big group of our friends and I went rafting this summer and the same thing happened. 1 of our guys passed out with half his body hanging off into the water. Another can't swim and someone pushed him in the water and he just sank lol. I had to jump in and save him twice that day.
that's what i love about the river. it's like anything goes. you can get as wasted as possible, puke anywhere, get naked, almost drown, i mean the possibilities are endless!

·
Registered
536 Posts
that's what i love about the river. it's like anything goes. you can get as wasted as possible, puke anywhere, get naked, almost drown, i mean the possibilities are endless!
I only remember about half the float. I remember waking up in my tent at like midnight and my back was sunburned to hell and I could not move.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I only remember about half the float. I remember waking up in my tent at like midnight and my back was sunburned to hell and I could not move.
:crackup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, well heres one of mine.

October 28, 2006...I had just turned 17 back in May.

I made the 1.5 hour drive to Tallahassee to visit my buddies that go to Florida State (FSU) and got there right around noon. As I pull in the parking lot my buddy walks out of the apartment with 2 beers in hand. He informed me that his room mate (1 of 3) has to work until 10pm so he'll pick us up/DD for us. Score!

Anyhow, long story short, we killed about 6 beers an hour until 8pm when we get a call from a friend of ours who was throwing a house party. Evidently he told sorostitues who told some more sorostitutes, and ALOT of people showed up. Buddy asked if I wanted to go, I said "Sure...but what the hell is a sorstitute?" not knowing any better. Thats when I learned what sorority girls were called. :lol:

Taxi showed up, we arrived incredibly shit faced. It went down hill from there. About all I remember is this girl hanging ALL over me from the second I showed up. She may have been the only person there more drunk than I, LMAO.

Anyhow, I had a kickass time at the party. Evidently I was quite the ladies man since they all could tell I was the non-college going youngin' in the crowd. Hell, whatever works. Reason I say evidently is because I don't remember a damn thing after my kegstand that I did right as I showed up.

Room mate picks us up and takes us home. The LAST thing my buddy said before crashing was epic...

"Oh, by the way, if someone comes in here making a racket at 3AM, don't worry, its normal, its just my other room mate. He might be naked and/or have a girl or girls in tow. Thats normal too. The girls are just random sluts he takes home from work at the pub."

Again, having never experienced college lifestyle I'm thinking to myself "WTF is normal about walking around naked at 3am being obnoxious?".

I pass out on the couch drunker than Cooter Brown. 4am comes and I hear someone POUNDING on the front door. I open the door to some drunk naked guy scratching his balls with one hand and not one but three girls in tow with his left hand.

He says "Who the fuck are you?" I tell him and then he says "Well I'm fuckstick" and tries to shake my hand despite the fact he had just got done scratching...I walked away and went back to the couch to pass out. I had sobered up some but was still shitfaced.

Instead of the fucker leaving me alone and going to his room he comes to the couch to introduce the three girls. ALL hot, ALL drunk as can be. I'm sitting on the couch and the first two girls introduce themselves with a handshake then sit on the other couch with room mate, the third comes up and leans over to give me a hug and falls (drunk as hell) more or less in my lap. Then she whispered in my ear "You're hot" - except she was so drunk she didn't realize that she said it extremely loud instead of whispering.

Thats when the room mate stood up with the two other girls and said "Well, ya'll have fun." and walked off to his room.

So we went to town that night, on the floor covered by hundreds of firecrackers since they had a firecracker fight the night before.

I thought to myself..."Fuck, I love college and I've never gone one day in my life." It was an awesome first impression - getting shitfaced while watching College Football, then going to kickass house parties and flirting with hot freshmen girls, then hooking up with some random ass hot girl that was brought to the apartment by someone I didn't even know.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Alright, well heres one of mine.

October 28, 2006...I had just turned 17 back in May.

I made the 1.5 hour drive to Tallahassee to visit my buddies that go to Florida State (FSU) and got there right around noon. As I pull in the parking lot my buddy walks out of the apartment with 2 beers in hand. He informed me that his room mate (1 of 3) has to work until 10pm so he'll pick us up/DD for us. Score!

Anyhow, long story short, we killed about 6 beers an hour until 8pm when we get a call from a friend of ours who was throwing a house party. Evidently he told sorostitues who told some more sorostitutes, and ALOT of people showed up. Buddy asked if I wanted to go, I said "Sure...but what the hell is a sorstitute?" not knowing any better. Thats when I learned what sorority girls were called. :lol:

Taxi showed up, we arrived incredibly shit faced. It went down hill from there. About all I remember is this girl hanging ALL over me from the second I showed up. She may have been the only person there more drunk than I, LMAO.

Anyhow, I had a kickass time at the party. Evidently I was quite the ladies man since they all could tell I was the non-college going youngin' in the crowd. Hell, whatever works. Reason I say evidently is because I don't remember a damn thing after my kegstand that I did right as I showed up.

Room mate picks us up and takes us home. The LAST thing my buddy said before crashing was epic...

"Oh, by the way, if someone comes in here making a racket at 3AM, don't worry, its normal, its just my other room mate. He might be naked and/or have a girl or girls in tow. Thats normal too. The girls are just random sluts he takes home from work at the pub."

Again, having never experienced college lifestyle I'm thinking to myself "WTF is normal about walking around naked at 3am being obnoxious?".

I pass out on the couch drunker than Cooter Brown. 4am comes and I hear someone POUNDING on the front door. I open the door to some drunk naked guy scratching his balls with one hand and not one but three girls in tow with his left hand.

He says "Who the fuck are you?" I tell him and then he says "Well I'm fuckstick" and tries to shake my hand despite the fact he had just got done scratching...I walked away and went back to the couch to pass out. I had sobered up some but was still shitfaced.

Instead of the fucker leaving me alone and going to his room he comes to the couch to introduce the three girls. ALL hot, ALL drunk as can be. I'm sitting on the couch and the first two girls introduce themselves with a handshake then sit on the other couch with room mate, the third comes up and leans over to give me a hug and falls (drunk as hell) more or less in my lap. Then she whispered in my ear "You're hot" - except she was so drunk she didn't realize that she said it extremely loud instead of whispering.

Thats when the room mate stood up with the two other girls and said "Well, ya'll have fun." and walked off to his room.

So we went to town that night, on the floor covered by hundreds of firecrackers since they had a firecracker fight the night before.

I thought to myself..."Fuck, I love college and I've never gone one day in my life." It was an awesome first impression - getting shitfaced while watching College Football, then going to kickass house parties and flirting with hot freshmen girls, then hooking up with some random ass hot girl that was brought to the apartment by someone I didn't even know.
haha good story. i love those don juans who pull chicks like it's nothing and they always have stragglers to get rid of.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The very next time I was there I had passed out on the couch since my buddy didn't get off until 5. About 3pm the notorious room mate wakes me up. I told him to fuck off and let me sleep, and he answered "Patrick, wake the fuck up or I'm gonna teabag you!" I called bullshit and he said "I'm already naked..."

Knowing his reputation I woke up right away and low and behold...he's butt ass naked. I asked him what the fuck he wanted and he said "come to my room, watch this!" I tell him I'll be right there and he runs off. I put my shirt on and walk over, see whats going on and he looks over to me in the hallway and says "Is this some funny shit or what?

Him and some other guy were doing the Eiffel Tower to some girl.

Afterwards he asked me why I didn't join in, I told him "Maybe its because there would've been 3 guys and one girl...." and his reply was "Ok, so what?!?! The pole to hole ratio would've been perfect!"

I couldn't help but laugh. He told me she got drunk and told him she was horny and it was all downhill from there.

That was the day I learned it was perfectly normal to throw pool parties at the apartment complex's pool and be drunk by 1pm......but only in college.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts