Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right side mirror is very shaky - the left side mirror is very stable. Digging deeper into it, I found that the round joint (where the mirror arm can be folded inwards) has come loose and is causing fluttering / vibration.

I tried buying mirrors here from riders that don't want theirs, but everyone seems to cut their wires instead of removing it cleanly.

How do I fix my shaky mirror?

·
Registered
202 Posts
i also have this issue, after transporting the bike on a trailer with the mirror folded. it must have been pressed against something because the joint is now loose.

has no one figured out an answer to this?
i tried to tighten the round part under the mirror arm, but that didn't work.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
you are all doomed.... :lol:

I'm sure there is a way. if i had this problem i would have an answer for you guys.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
same issue here, and it's driving me mad... i'm getting on it tomorrow to see if i can fix it. i'll update you guys.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to tighten mine, but that did not work for me either. I finally ended up replacing mine.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I noticed the other week mine does it randomly. weird.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I had a problem with my right one aswell.. I forced some rubber tape into the joint:wink:
Then i thought, what the hell, ill try and get it replaced under warrantee.. And success was had:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone managed to fix it? On Ebay you can get a pair of Chinese ones for 65$ shipped, but i just need left one. Or preferably a way to fix it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts