Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quickie.

is this a plug to eliminate the exhaust servo valve?

assuming it is. I can’t change engine modes or TC on move so ecu can’t of been flashed. Still might do that once I’ve got time to strip down to Airbox and see what air filters fitted. Got receipt for BMC in bike history. Would like to get it set up to optimum for what it’s running in future. Also I like sound of changing modes on the fly.
Thanks

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just a quickie.

is this a plug to eliminate the exhaust servo valve?

assuming it is. I can’t change engine modes or TC on move so ecu can’t of been flashed. Still might do that once I’ve got time to strip down to Airbox and see what air filters fitted. Got receipt for BMC in bike history. Would like to get it set up to optimum for what it’s running in future. Also I like sound of changing modes on the fly.
Thanks
The picture you provided is a picture of the servo motor.

Most people remove this motor completely and either disable the error light within a ecu flash or buy a servo buddy plug.

Here is link to a servo buddy https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/servo-buddy-kawasaki-suzuki

K&N oil and cleaning kit will be fine to use on bmc filter.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,396 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah ok. I thought that black part maybe a plug in eliminator. Saw some that looked like a card. Where is the plug then? May as well look whilst I have the bike stripped

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ah ok. I thought that black part maybe a plug in eliminator. Saw some that looked like a card. Where is the plug then? May as well look whilst I have the bike stripped
The wires leading off the servo motor in your picture top left will lead you to the plugs.

The only wires coming off the servo motor with gray sleaving and has a Yellow, white, and black wire on one plug.. the other plug should have a red and gray wire.

Reactions: dannydamanny
1 - 7 of 7 Posts