Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a couple of you here from san diego. I needed some help deciding on a shop to take my 10 to. I was thinking motoworld or were I bought it at fun bikecenter. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lee's cycle is the only place to go for performance tuning. Stay away from FBC! I've always had good luck with SouthBay and House is OK for a simple tune.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
krazydav said:
Lee's cycle is the only place to go for performance tuning. Stay away from FBC! I've always had good luck with SouthBay and House is OK for a simple tune.
Whats the deal with FBC? :dontknow: Ya Lee's is the only shop in diego with a dyno too, right?

·
Registered
3 Posts
FBC has a reputation for shotty work. Some of the stories I've heard, though I don't remember specifics, made me wonder how their service department stays in business. I'm sure you can find some good posts on other local boards like socalriders. And yes, Lee's is the only shop with a dyno.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up Krazy! :thumbsup: Most of my work is cosmo. except for the clutch cover and pipe. Ive always gone to Southbay too. Youre in IB? Im in Chulajuana. Use to surf IB everyday! :cool:

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
How far are you willing to drive? Are you just looking for a dyno?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I work in Temecula, so I do that occationally. When I get my full system i just might pay to get installed, but need it mapped and tuned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts