·
Registered
169 Posts
Thank you!
:notworthy:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Anyone know where i can DL a 2014/15 GEN 4 service manual?

Google and the search are not my friend today. Or im asking it wrong

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Seriously? The link is in this thread and there's no difference in the 14-15 manual. Download the 2013 manual to include the ESD. That's the only difference.

http://www.garth285.com/manuals/
yeah seriously, i would not have asked if i could find it. I already have the 13, i was asking for the 14/15. I dont care they are the same.

And for that matter i got the link from Google for the 13. I swear no one can ask anything on forums today without trying to get undermined.

The link should be in the first post, not somewhere else. If the search cannot locate a simple few words, no one wants to spend two hours searching for simple 5 min answer from another member.

That should put me in first place now. :thefinger_red: wait this does count right? 1st place now?

EDIT for those of you who dont understand http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f92/best-whiner-272713.html

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts
yeah seriously, i would not have asked if i could find it. I already have the 13, i was asking for the 14/15. I dont care they are the same.

And for that matter i got the link from Google for the 13. I swear no one can ask anything on forums today without trying to get undermined.

The link should be in the first post, not somewhere else. If the search cannot locate a simple few words, no one wants to spend two hours searching for simple 5 min answer from another member.

That should put me in first place now. :thefinger_red: wait this does count right? 1st place now?

EDIT for those of you who dont understand http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f92/best-whiner-272713.html

:crackup::notworthy: The links have been moved a few times and that's why it's been updated in this thread, not necessarily the first post.

You will never find a manual for the '14-'15 because they don't exist. The '13 book covers ALL Gen 4 ZX-10s with the addition of the ESD. Even the 2011 book is obsolete since the '13 update. If you go to the dealer and order the hardcopy, you'll get the '13 manual whether you own a '11 or a '15 bike.

And not reading through the thread to find your answer is lazy. It's a good thing I'm not too lazy to type all of this out for ya today. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Garth took his manuals down.
I wish Kawasaki would just sell a PDF copy of the manual for like $10-$20 bucks and put all the knock-off jerks out of business. I'd happily pay that to have an official electronic copy from a reliable source.
As an independent shop, I called Kawasaki, and they will only provide paperback copies. My local dealer also told me that they are only able to get Paperbacks. I'd like to know where you guys are getting these nice PDFs with hyperlinks, index, etc. Its SO much more convenient to have the PDF format!!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I wish Kawasaki would just sell a PDF copy of the manual for like $10-$20 bucks and put all the knock-off jerks out of business. I'd happily pay that to have an official electronic copy from a reliable source.
As an independent shop, I called Kawasaki, and they will only provide paperback copies. My local dealer also told me that they are only able to get Paperbacks. I'd like to know where you guys are getting these nice PDFs with hyperlinks, index, etc. Its SO much more convenient to have the PDF format!!!!!
Which one you looking for, I think I copied all of them off Garths site before he got shut down.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I am old school the PDF if Searchable are Great to find things quick but prefer a the Good old paper versions to go off and perform maintence.

For example I own 4 cars and a ZX10R .....the car versions I bought all the OEM Books they cost anywhere from $100 -$200 and I love them on paper so much and I buy them along with a Chiltons or similar for $20 version for pics and simpler instructions sometimes and that combo works well. For Motorcycle the same and now with Forums like ZX-10R.net that is a great combo too. :mrgreen:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Forgot to add can I get more members or other Moderators to confirm there is no more "Hosting" of manuals from this Sticky.

I will release this sticky if it has no more function if members feel it still has function I will leave it.

Thanks,

bluedevil

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You can get a copy here off of our UK site, 0:)

Login
Your making a case for me to shut down this sticky.....your "Login" is just that need to be a member to login :heyyou:

Next.......getting ready to unlock this Sticky unless I have another reason not too.

bloo

·
Registered
107 Posts
AAAAAAHHH!!! I saw the word chiltons! sorry overly expensive toilet paper came to mind.

every chiltons I have ever owned was half assed together for instructions, one of them even forget to mention additional bolts required to be removed to drop out an oil pan.. and don't even get me started on the chiltons for 70's 280 Z's

anyway, sucks the PDF's arent' available anymore. luckily I got one for my gen 1 then I guess.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The PDFs are superior because its easy to find what I need by clicking through the index, print the page(s), get them greasy, and throw them away. No shelf space, no shelf life. Love them!
Kawasaki should either make them free like the owners manuals, or sell a CD for $20 to compete with the knock offs. There is nothing to stop a guy from buying one original book and removing the binding and scanning it to PDF. Then the bastard sells them all over the internet for $10-$20 a piece and everyone loses! Buyer gets a cheap lower-quality knock-off, and Kawi gets no sales of their real manuals.
Do you know what warren buffet did when people were scalping his tickets to the annual shareholders meeting? He moved the meeting to a larger crappier venue and gave away free tickets until you couldn't sell one for a $1. Yes it taught the ticket holders a valuable lesson!

81 - 100 of 149 Posts