Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
2011-12 Manual

Don't suppose anyone has a manual for the 2011-12 model do they?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can you possibly host the interactive 04-05 zx10 manual on your site? The megadownloader site it was previously hosted on has been seized by the FBI or something! That would be greatly appreciated! =)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2 Posts
wiring diagram

hey guys, im in need a of 04/05 wiring diagram for a harness that has the imobilizer. I have the US diagram which i can print out large, but i've only managed to find the scanned service manual which i can't see the colour codes clearly.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
hey guys, im in need a of 04/05 wiring diagram for a harness that has the imobilizer. I have the US diagram which i can print out large, but i've only managed to find the scanned service manual which i can't see the colour codes clearly.
I think you're SOL on that unless you go buy a hard copy manual. The only ones I've seen for the G1 is the scanned version. You may try downloading the '06/'07 one and compare the two. They're most likely very close to each other.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
2011+ Manuals?
Luckily I have the book, and I've noticed Garth's site is down where he was hosting the Gen4 manual

Sent via iPhone

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Garth285.com. All year manuals are there.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Guess he changed his site back...I had a bookmark of the service manual and it wasn't working anymore recently...guess cause it was directing to the9/10ths.com I think that's what his site used to be called

41 - 60 of 149 Posts