21 - 40 of 149 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
What a site!

Wow I just Joined ZX-10R.net a few minutes ago! This is literately the first post i viewed !
Awsome My local dealer wants 89 dollars for the 09 manual.
This is my first zx-10r ,I recently aquired a wreked 09 with 4k miles
Almost all the damage is cosmetic but ecm isnt energizing the fuel pump and i can only shift it into 1st and neutral.So you can imangine how much help a service manual will be in my Quest 2 get this 10r on the road again.
:eek:ccasion1
many thanks from this brand new squid :thumbsup:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Thanks again for hosting the Service Manuals. Comes in REALLY handy.
:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have the paperback version that I got for free from a dealer while I was in Hawai'i; but I am GLAD to see the digital version!!! Much thanks for this!

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Just downloaded this pdf. to my phone so I don't have to run upstairs and keep printing out pages when I'm working on my bike. This site and my phone are freakin awesome!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has the press release or technical bulletin please, covering the release of the '08 Gen 3 ? I'd like to hear what Mr K has to say about the technical differences between this model and the previous.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Just downloaded this pdf. to my phone so I don't have to run upstairs and keep printing out pages when I'm working on my bike. This site and my phone are freakin awesome!
That's a damn good idea man.
I think I will do the same so if I'm on the road and need it.

Got another puter in my shop for that too.

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Thought some Parts Catalogues would be helpfull.

It's handy to be able to look up your own part number when ordering spares, Saves time trying to explain to the parts Guy which little Doodad your after fixed to the end of the Thingamejig....:dontknow:

ZX10R 2005 Parts Cat

ZX10R 2006-2007 Parts Cat

ZX10R 2008-2009 Parts Cat

ZX10R 2010 Parts Cat

ZX10R 2011 Parts Cat

Have fun :thumbsup:

I have got Parts catalogues for other Kawasaki's if required !!
Excellent. Thanks.:eek:ccasion1

21 - 40 of 149 Posts