Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh god this will be long....please help.
ok so i was dating this chick foreeeever and we were going no where fast.."chick ya gotta go". so now im single. meeting whores ,users, sluts you know good times. so anywho,..wait i'll confuse you let me back up... Im a contractor. i do resedential work. Ok well i get this phone call bla bla bla can you come over for this project..sure....sigh. {its hot here} well i get there and meet this nice older fat lady...ugg what job do you need me to do that you lasy ass husban wont....< dramatic a bit.... well she then explains to me that she lives in D.C. and her daughter lives here. her daugter needs the work... poof the daughter....wow! this chick is BAD! im mean a 10 a 10 a mutha fuggin 10! good job great house bad to the bone! well the hire me to do 2 projects. we come to do the first where lots of conversation kicks off. i mean at one point my employees went home and 5 hours later i left... now when i say conversation thats me her and her mom. so I bring up the bikes, offfff course. and i mention dragracing. they ask where at and i tell them. well on friday night they show up at the track. i mean man now im floored by this chick.... i definatly want to hit on her however i need to complete my contract first. be profesional first. ok so now im thinking as i have about a week to go here that there is going to be a wierd moment when the contract is done that im going to be standing there with a check in my hand and need to leave.... well i dont want to. i want to ask this chick out. however the mom has warned me that million dollar men have been interested in her before and she shot them down. sooo now im walking on egg shells.. I really dig this chick and i believe she really digs me to but uhhh man i dont know.... any advice?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I think mom has already gave you the clue that she likes money but wants you to ask her out to see how much you got....this means don't trust MOM.:badteeth:

you got nothing to lose...just ask her out and feel her out for what she wants...us members here will give you good advice after that. :headshake:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I think the million dollar thing means shes looking for a good guy to treat her right, not to just be a trophy. The wife agrees with me on this one too.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
oneradten said:
did the million dollar men have a sport bike:mrgreen: ask her if she wants a ride
good point...I don't mess with this stuff anymore but a sportbike I always had when single...easy to break the Ice when you put them on the back of one.:wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey dude why don't you tell her what you told us....You will get one of two responses.

You weren't scared when you bought the 10R.......

Good luck

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
you have the perfect opportunity to be the gentleman, this may sound old fashioned but you will earn respect.

Do the job, get paid, leave, call back a week later and ask her mom if you think it would be alright to ask her daughter for a date, infact invite mom too, it may sound old fashioned but , old fashioned works and if her mom gets your respect then youre half way there.

If you really dig this chick then do it the right way first time, first impressions last.

Dr FAF

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
FAF said:
you have the perfect opportunity to be the gentleman, this may sound old fashioned but you will earn respect.

Do the job, get paid, leave, call back a week later and ask her mom if you think it would be alright to ask her daughter for a date, infact invite mom too, it may sound old fashioned but , old fashioned works and if her mom gets your respect then youre half way there.

If you really dig this chick then do it the right way first time, first impressions last.

Dr FAF
good point FAF...earn the MOMs respect first by taking her out as well...then things might open up.:cool:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
holly shit! is everyone online :lol: got threads like 2 min old and 2 pages...
well my big delima is im not sure if she's digging on me. I KNOW mom is. but im not dating the mom. there have been signs but uhh not uhhh real obvious signs. but good signs.

BTW bloo garage is cleaned out pics tomorrow.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
sczx10r said:
BTW bloo garage is cleaned out pics tomorrow.
Ok, and since your an electrical guy email if there are any problems. I wanted to send you some spec. sheets on how the gear indicator and especially yours works in each gear voltage wise, to help out for any problems or future problems..the spec. sheets from your input will help me to make it better in the future instructions if needed besides the pics your going to do. It might sound hazzy now but you will know what I mean when I send them.

Thanks, ...bloo:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
sczx10r said:
my big delima is im not sure if she's digging on me
One easy way to find out...

Just think, you ask her for a ride and what's the worse that can happen?

She says no?

S'not the end of the world man.

She says yes and you're a happy biker. :smile:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you know what we need...BLOO make me a chick is digging you position indicator.... 1-6. 6 im getting laid 1 ask her friend out.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Just ask her out after the job is done. If it goes bad then I'm sorry, If it goes good, tell us all about it, If if goes real good we want pics....

1 - 20 of 97 Posts