Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That seems really handy, let us know what you think of it!

Btw are you using it with an iPhone or droid?
Using Iphone I was able to test it for a short ride so far I like it. Every bike and people's hands are going to be different on my bike it did shorten up my hand on the bar a little but I have little hands and its not that bad plus on my bike you access the tach menu using the control from the handle bar so that shortened it up as well but look at the pics.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The remote also comes with two rubber bands (1 pictured below) just in case you need it to grip the remote better.

Attachments

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
omg that bike is clean! Guess mine just keeps getting dirtier and don't notice it until I see photos. lol

·
Registered
581 Posts
What functions does it have?

I am interest in if you could run music in the background while running gps, then hit pause when the voice tell you directions then hit play to start again. I imagining these functions though: volume up, volume down, play, pause, skip?

Seems there is plenty of room for me on those bars! :grin2: For $100 definitely worth the try.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What functions does it have?

I am interest in if you could run music in the background while running gps, then hit pause when the voice tell you directions then hit play to start again. I imagining these functions though: volume up, volume down, play, pause, skip?

Seems there is plenty of room for me on those bars! :grin2: For $100 definitely worth the try.
volume up, down, skip track, answer call, reject call, change radio station, pause/play music etc.

Check out the quick start guide the user guide is not up yet

Documents - Sena

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE: If your using one of Sena headsets which supports bluetooth 4.0 and higher than this is a must have especially if you're using the 20S. I waited since Feb for this device to arrive and it was well worth the wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts