Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike has about 10,400 miles. She got bored with it so I'm selling to fund a chopper project. Lowers have some rash on both sides but nothing is broken.
Solo cowl has some rash also because she forgot to lock it down one time and off it came.
It has a single exit Yosh tri-oval, clear double bubble and fresh Michelin Pilots.
Other than that, she's stock.
I would like to see $3300 and I'll throw in the Pit Bulls.
This pic was taken several months ago and since then, I put short stalk signals on the front.
If you want to see more pics or any close-ups, hit me up and I'll take care of it tomorrow.
I figured I would offer it up here before it goes to ebay.
Thanks for looking.....Chuck

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:+1:

Hell yeah you would....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is it still for sale? And since it's the wife's bike, is it lowered at all?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
:bump:great price dude wish i had that cash but just spent that much moving for new job

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have it and it's still for sale...a reply to a PM to me is that I would be willing to put it on a truck if you were to take care of setting up a delivery and so on... I just raised it back to stock height so I could ride a little before letting it go, but it is easy to drop back down...If you wanted it lowered I could do that before selling...If you buy it for your chick, I'll throw a very pretty HJC helmet and Teknic armored leather jacket....Chuck

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Bump for a good deal!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd jump all over it for my wife, if florida wasn't 20 hours away from kansas City.

$3300 seems kinda low, especially with the lowers and the stands.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Have you put it for sale on craigslist? That is the place to sell a bike. Heck, I'd almost buy it, but I'm in California. That would be stupid of me. That, and I just bought an '02 GSXR1000, and now I have 3 bikes. One technically is my wifes(250 ninja) which she never rides.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Still available???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts