Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dont know if i posted in the correct section, so i have never had to do this but have recently thought of selling my cycle. As i dont really seem to drive it anymore, i think twice this season. wife dont even wanna get on it for comfortability reasons, hate to see such a sexy thing sit and not get used. so anyone done this have any advise or tips. i dont know if its best to sell together or get it as close to stock over the winter and try in the spring. its through kawasaki so i dont believe there are any branches locally, could it be done at a dealer? Any advise would be greatly app.

·
Registered
727 Posts
It would depend on what you have done to it, if you still have stock parts, and if not you would want to figure out what you can buy the used stock parts for and then what you can sell your aftermarket parts for and see if it's worth not. The closer to stock a bike is the easier it usually is to sell. I've noticed anything beyond an exhaust and you won't really get your money back in resale. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Getting even close to your money back reselling is a dream. I just went through selling my bike and it was brutal, especially this time of the year.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah i think im gonna strip it. i saved mostly all the stock stuff. need to dig up a cat converter is all. what would a stock gen 2 with under 5k go for you guys think? or with all? how she sits now
10arata.jpg

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Not sure would depend on the buyer, i think for my 13 i had about 25 offers of $5500 or less.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts