Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Iv got a 2013 rc8r that I?m wanting to sell because I am wanting another first gen zx-10. I?m asking $6500 for it, the Bike has 23K miles but has been well taken care of. Oil change every 3K miles. Will need a valve adjustment soon, has an aftermarket jester exhaust that I just repacked a month ago, sounds insane but does have a baffle, pazzo levers, Corbin seat, aftermarket Quick shifter set up for gp shift, tinted windscreen with a tidy tail as well. Kbb on this year rc8r is over 12K. I still owe $6,000 on it. I?m dying to get myself another first gen zx-10 so let?s make a deal.
https://youtu.be/YK1T8ZmuSzE

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the thing, it?s probably one of the most impressive bikes Iv ever owned, but when I had my first gen zx-10 I fell in love and regretted selling it every day since then. They are getting to the point where it?s impossible to find one well maintained with not too high mileage and I want to pick one up before they really are impossible to find and prices start to rise on them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where are you located? I have a 2005 with 26k that ive been using as a track bike for a few years. Found some fairings to put it back on the street but it needs a title.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts