Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling: M4GP Exhaust Slip ON (Black)

Selling Slip On, comes with everything you get from the factory...i just ordered a new set of stickers and a new clamp. So your good to go...pipe has 2 small scratches and has excatly 2345 miles on it...have the paper work where it was installed and purchased.

Im selling it because i did my first track day and im in love with the Akra Full System and need to sell this before i get the F/S...Looking for $250 obo

for pictures ask and ill send some your way too
----if you want to contact me E-MAIL: [email protected] or Cell Phone: 505-269-8676

if any other question pm me
Hope you all are doing good
- Rich

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
can you measure the inlet side to see if it is 60mm?..........thanks......let me know

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay so i measured it and 2 and 1/8 inches or 53.974999999999994mm

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
ok let me measure my akra link pipe.........i wanna put this on my 05.......thanks........let ya know tonight........but heres a bump 4 ya

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
damn it!!.....won't work!.but thanks for checkin man!......awesome lookin pipe!
heres a bump for ya!.........

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey bro I may take this off your hand if it hasnt been sold yet but I have a couple questions?

1) what year bike is it for?
2) how loud is it? I've heard mixed reviews about these?
3) did you do any remapping? If not have you noticed a big difference in gas consumption?

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
1. its for a 08/09 model or 3rd gen zx10r
2. How loud is it, in the lower rpm's it isnt to bad, but ungodly above 7500-8000rpms
3. Gas consumption for this pipe without tuning or a pc you will lose a little for sure

1 - 14 of 14 Posts