Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are you kidding me?

This retard lives on the other side of the US ... no really. northern california to calais, maine

and hes not verified on paypal
and he getting a fat deal.
and he has 16 posts
and he has no trader cred on this website

I was waiting for my money to clear into my bank so he doesnt rip me off.

Shit is already shipped bro.
No I am not kidding either way your thread is still locked until you clear the guidelines violation if you don't know what that was then you should not being selling on this site in the first place. :wink:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will add prices no problem, but its locked sir. <3
opened....edit first post please and when member receives his product will delete this thread for good....edit or before that if no buyer is complaining.

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<3 ever go to infineon?
All the time did my first ever Track Day there in 2000 I believe on my ZX9R and hit up many events from AMA Races, NHRA and Nascar :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
30 Posts
This "retard" still doesn't have a tracking number. There for no verification the wheel has been shipped. Not that i haven't asked for it. If you are going to wait weeks to ship you should let people know in advance. Also since I have a disabled child I do take offense to being called a "retard" and also the term "retard" itself

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wheel received. Wheel in good condition but shipping damage to cush drive. Pics to follow.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You should specify if the damage occurred because they were not packaged properly or if it looks like the shipping company was careless

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Judge for yourself. I think a bit of both.
I would say not packaged properly the shipping companies don't take of packages even is you put a sticker on that says "handle with Care" which the shipper should have done as well anyway to cover liability.

bloo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts