Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a pair of Sidi Vortice's that have seen one track day... I got the from a friend who's only worn them once. I love them, but I just picked up a 2012 zx-10r that's bone stock... with deployments coming up, I'm thinking I'll sell these to help find some upgrades to the bike.

should I just hold onto them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Depends on what you want to do. I'd keep them if you like them. You will make money on deployment and have plenty of time to build the bike when you get back.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's partially true, my baby girl eats a lot lol. I just don't see any track days anytime soon so the trade off wouldn't be bad

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I would keep them. Your feet will thank you if you ever crash. :wink:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have some decent alpinestars street wear boots for the day to day stuff

·
Chairman of the Board
16,102 Posts
I would keep them but it sounds like you kind of already have a good feel for what you want to do.

·
The Pace
7,177 Posts
I'd just give them away as I hate white and don't waste money on 'upgrades' for the 10r uinless just changing out the can and the fender.

·
Registered
578 Posts
the vortice's are great boots but, you do have to understand, now they are 2 owner boots, (your buddy, and now you), they are used, and will lose quite a bit of value from msrp. you may not get what you "think" you want, or need out of them cash wise.

your results may vary.

Ski

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Keep em and upgrade when you get back from deployment. Unfortunately you wont be able to enjoy the upgrades while youre gone, so maybe its giving you more of a rush to get parts now? Id hang onto everything and do it when you return.

Reactions: Jollygreen
1 - 10 of 10 Posts