Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need someone to install this part on their rear wheel and check for proper operation of traction control and ABS.

Also, If no errors pop up and you're satisfied it improves your speedo accuracy, the part is yours.

Please reply via PM

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does not. It reduces speedo reading by 4%, which makes it more accurate. I have researched differences in (initial) outer diameters among several popular brands, and the math says you shouldn't be out more than 1 mph at sub light speeds.

I encourage you to carefully check your own speedo error. First check your tire pressure. Then set your speedo to KPH. Download an app that logs peak speed to at least 1 decimal. I used "GPS HUD Speedometer free" from AscendApps (not affiliated) also set to KPH, with 1st decimal precision.

Pick a speed, as fast as you are comfortable doing in your area. Maintain that speed carefully for a few seconds. Divide by GPS peak indicated. Repeat a couple times and average your results.

I'd love to hear what you find, as well as what is your tire model and miles since your last rear tire change.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I would be up to give this a shot, however I do not have ABS but I could give the traction control side a go.

Let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts