Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to know who uses security floor anchors with a chain and lock to secure their bike to the concrete ground where they live? I just moved into a duplex with a friend and it has covered parking. There is a patio with a gate that also has a storage shed built into the home and im thinking of installing a floor anchor in the patio. Anyone use these floor anchors and what kind do you have, also how easy was the install and the cost?:beer:

I also might put it in that storage shed if it fits but I would still like to anchor it down in there

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but my roomate might not like that hehe... as soon as I change my radiator fluid and put my new tires on im going to see if it fits in there and maybe I can just chain it to a post in there. Right now my bikes safe in my parents garage

·
Registered
736 Posts
yeah but my roomate might not like that hehe... as soon as I change my radiator fluid and put my new tires on im going to see if it fits in there and maybe I can just chain it to a post in there. Right now my bikes safe in my parents garage
Yeah, I have a buddy who lives in a condo that is planning on putting it in his dads garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts