Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the advantages of removing these? I've seen some guys who have done it. I ride on the street and take it to the strip as well. My bike is a 04 Zx10. Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Holy shite....does no one know how to use a search button?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,339 Posts
Holy shite....does no one know how to use a search button?
I'm looking into creating a webinar on how to properly use the search functions. There will be a 4-hour refresher for veteran members and a 2-day introductory course for new members. Stay tuned.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
:crackup: hey what's the best gearing for these bikes?? :lol:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I'll tell you, but only if you tell me what tires I should get?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Which is the best exhaust for my 10R? Also how come my 10r will barely pull up the front end when I make it sound like "yut ughh"?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,339 Posts
I'll tell you, but only if you tell me what tires I should get?
Which is the best exhaust for my 10R? Also how come my 10r will barely pull up the front end when I make it sound like "yut ughh"?
You two guys are going to have to go to my "Search Mini-Boot Camp". It'll be an intense week of training.

·
Registered
578 Posts
And your gay if you rest your hand on your hip while cruising.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,339 Posts
All kidding aside, everyone talks about pulling their secondary butterflies, but has anyone ever tried to pull out the primaries yet? This would make more power I would think since they are further down in the throttle body. :dontknow: If someone pulled both the primaries and the secondaries, the air and fuel would have an unrestricted, straight shot to the combustion chamber. And it would save some weight.

:cool:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
All kidding aside, everyone talks about pulling their secondary butterflies, but has anyone ever tried to pull out the primaries yet? This would make more power I would think since they are further down in the throttle body. :dontknow: If someone pulled both the primaries and the secondaries, the air and fuel would have an unrestricted, straight shot to the combustion chamber. And it would save some weight.
:crackup: :spit: dude you should totally try it!! While your at it you should run a straight fuel line directly into your tb's along with a hairdryer for the perfect mixture of fuel and air! Perfect!! :lol: you don't need injectors anyway I mean seriously have you seen how small the holes are on them? :mrgreen:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
578 Posts
Put a blow drier motor in the ram air. Cheap supercharger.

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasn't trying to read through a bunch of threads, just thought I could get some input but thanks for the help anyways

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
so basically you want to be spoon-fed the information? Skydork posted 1 thread. There is 1 thread on here that, if you searched, has all of the information you need to know about it. Thats all you need was to read that 1 thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts