Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Should I remove my secondaries again and see if my Bazzaz system can tune out the lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my secondaries out in the past and had a bad lag and some other issues so I put them back in. At the time I had no custom map. Now I have a Bazzaz system with A/F module and auto tune. I have heard that with a good tune I can fix the lag and other problems and that the bike will be a monster from down low all the way up. So my question is do you guys think I should try taking them out again? I am thinking about doing it just to see for myself and to put this mod to rest once and for all personally. However, I wouldn't mind doing it either so that I could do a review on it for the all members on this site who are wondering if the mod really works and if it can be tuned to work like otheres say it can. So I will leave it up to you guys. I will run this poll until this coming Saturday. At that time if the poll says do it I will if not then I will just let it go and never bring it up again.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
test muleeeeeeee

Awfully nice of ya to go through the proper steps for yourself and others. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
670 Posts
I can't wait to see the results! Thanks

p.s. I know they will come out.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
do it for us! If you have taken em out in the past AND you have the bazzaz system to tune it with, go for it. We will certainly appreciate the input haha

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
:postcop: Oh no you dont! After all the confusion you made about the mod and now you wanna do it again??? :bitchslap:bukkake:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Go ahead, dude! I betcha it works out.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
If you do this again, and your Bazzaz does it's job, and you're not satisfied, I will paypal you $25. It may not be much but you've got my word, and everybody here is a witness. You'll at least be able to go out and buy a case of beer for the agony of taking them out. You're on your own for the gas money though, that's more expensive than beer!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
it works it works it works...lol..... roland i have had my flies out since first week and never seen a lag worse then what it is stock, but can tell you this after tuning with my bazzaz with flies out my bike will pull up in a wheelie at 4krpms at 25mph in first no problem at all, so TAKE UM BACK OUT BRO AND TUNE IT......LOL

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it works it works it works...lol..... roland i have had my flies out since first week and never seen a lag worse then what it is stock, but can tell you this after tuning with my bazzaz with flies out my bike will pull up in a wheelie at 4krpms at 25mph in first no problem at all, so TAKE UM BACK OUT BRO AND TUNE IT......LOL
Yeah but you have a slim 08 with all that HP. I got a big fat chick 06 with no power. This is like comparing apples and oranges.:spit::crackup:

I can't wait to see the results! Thanks

p.s. I know they will come out
:shady:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
there is no logical reason as to why the hell you shouldnt. you have a self-tuning unit, what is there to argue!

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Yeah but you have a slim 08 with all that HP. I got a big fat chick 06 with no power. This is like comparing apples and oranges.:spit::crackup:

:shady:
dont get them going on that. i knwo you say it to make them feel better but theyll use it on us 2nd gen owners!:lol:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Curious as well roland. And here I thought my 06 is running well with the secondaries in place and the kit ecu.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
looks as though the poll has spoken with a commanding lead to remove them again. :lol: get busy.

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
foogetaboutit.......................bush has a following. :eek:ccasion1

BD

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
foogetaboutit.......................bush has a following. :eek:ccasion1

BD
Has or had.:bitchslap

Just kidding any way. I'm going to pull them out this Saturday. I just wanted to do the poll to see how many people would actually be interested in my findings. I just hope that I can get that red lock tite out with out breaking any screws off. I know a lot of members on here didn't believe it would hold the screws in but I knew it would and I also no it can be a bear to get out. Hope I can get them hot enough to loosen up. Or I guess I will also be doing a post on how to remove the broken screws.:badteeth: I am really hoping that the Bazzaz can tune this thing because I liked how the bike responded with smooth throttle inputs when the secondaries were out I just didn't like the lag when the throttle was cracked open or the over heating. I am positive the Bazzaz will fix any lean A/F but the lag is another story.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Has or had.:bitchslap

Just kidding any way. I'm going to pull them out this Saturday. I just wanted to do the poll to see how many people would actually be interested in my findings. I just hope that I can get that red lock tite out with out breaking any screws off. I know a lot of members on here didn't believe it would hold the screws in but I knew it would and I also no it can be a bear to get out. Hope I can get them hot enough to loosen up. Or I guess I will also be doing a post on how to remove the broken screws.:badteeth: I am really hoping that the Bazzaz can tune this thing because I liked how the bike responded with smooth throttle inputs when the secondaries were out I just didn't like the lag when the throttle was cracked open or the over heating. I am positive the Bazzaz will fix any lean A/F but the lag is another story.
Or possibly the lack there of:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.