Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
My poor, poor, horny green ZX10R.
It's so lonely.
It's owner has no biker friends, no biker friends.
It rides silently in the night.
Cagers challenge, the almighty ZX10R, the almighty ZX10R.
But it's owner, just shakes his head.
My poor, poor, horny green ZX10R.

Any Seattle area motherfudgers wanna ride???? I am in Sea-Tac.
:helmet:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think my problem is that, I can't talk to people while on a bike....or maybe it's because my shit sony earphones don't stay in on the helmet and I can't listen to my krazy teknooo trance shit. Man if I could hear my music while riding I'd have gone way over 85 by now....

·
Registered
839 Posts
I think my problem is that, I can't talk to people while on a bike....or maybe it's because my shit sony earphones don't stay in on the helmet and I can't listen to my krazy teknooo trance shit. Man if I could hear my music while riding I'd have gone way over 85 by now....
skull candy is the way to go

and my 07 se zx10r has the same issue:heyyou:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
i prefer to ride alone, all group rides i been on weren't bad but some were eather to fast or slow or not enough seat time to be safe.

but thats just me
:+1: you and me both man, i have rode with a few people and then on occasion i went out with a couple different bike clubs here on bike nights where there would seriously be like 95 MFers in a pack hauling ass down the freeway!!!! FUK THAT noise fellas. i'll ride all by my lonesome and yes....the skull candy phones ROCK but so do the cheap $10 sony over ear ones at wally world..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I bought a set of skull candies but i hated how long the wire was, and how it had a volume control on the wire.

It sounds great tho, the bass is amazing.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are a brand I believe. They do have a lot of those big headphones but make little earphones too...I always see the white rocker dudes rockin em!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts