Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

REPOST Enforcement Mod
Fascinating how a simply inquiry as to how to remove my seat evolved into this. Great entertainment! LMFAO! 馃ぃ
The forum is slow, so we latched on and nicked the thread. It's in shambles from the original message, but don't be a wanker about it. It's not knackered yet and has a long way to go if all these other punk ass mutha fuckers would join in on the conversation!

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
The forum is slow, so we latched on and nicked the thread. It's in shambles from the original message, but don't be a wanker about it. It's not knackered yet and has a long way to go if all these other punk ass mutha fuckers would join in on the conversation!
Uh, in what what way was I being a "wanker" about it? I stated quite clearly that I found it entertaining, and am in no way opposed to or irritated by the change in direction. Just an observation, nothing more. You guys have at it. All good fun from my end. And as for the rest of you "Punk Ass Mutha Fuckers," bring it on!

REPOST Enforcement Mod
Uh, in what what way was I being a "wanker" about it? I stated quite clearly that I found it entertaining, and am in no way opposed to or irritated by the change in direction. Just an observation, nothing more. You guys have at it. All good fun from my end. And as for the rest of you "Punk Ass Mutha Fuckers," bring it on!
I didn't say you WERE a wanker. I just put you on notice to not BE a wanker. Or for anyone else that wants to join the fun here in this thread about seat removal.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Knackered is tired. Not that I speak Brit, but my google translator says that's what it means. :ROFLMAO:
Well then, I'm Knackered. 6:50 AM here, and I went to bed at 3AM. But as soon as I finish my double Vodka and coffee, it's back to bed.馃

Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
Knackered can be used to say your tired correct, but it can also be used to say:
I fell off me bike again and knackered me shoulder/bike/fairing....
i.e. something is borked/broken/.... well, knackered. 馃ぃ
Also the use of 鈥漨e鈥 above was not a typo, often used in place of my..... For some reason....

Registered
Knackered and Bollocksed same 'Ting' iust back from work and I am Bollocksed , or fuck me came of me bike again and me shoulder is Bollocksed, where the Fuck did you Yanks go so wrong with your language? Webster dictionary maybe?

Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
From Wikipedia:
Outside the United States, Yank is used informally to refer to any American; it is especially popular among Britons, Irish, and Australians, and sometimes carries pejorative overtones.

We need to keep posting total bollocks to make sure the bollocksed Old Ninja doesn鈥檛 fall asleep as he鈥檚 only had 3 1/2 hours of sleep. 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter #51
I have an old friend, much older than me, who's originally from Britain. He uses the word Bollocks quite frequently. Seems to be a British adaptation of the terms Bullshit and its close neighbor Horsehshit, neither of which has anything to do with the excremental function of farm animals. 馃槣

Registered
sometimes when a hex has been stripped you can take a torx they usually have a slight taper so you can tap them in and then use driver to remove the bolt.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts