Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ninja ZX-10R ABS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Looking for a kit. There are a couple of manufacturers that advertise their kit covers 2021 but it's the same kit as the 2020. They had not actually tried the kit on a 2021 and the Kawasaki parts to be replaced are different. So I was looking for a kit that has actually been tried on a 2021.

One possibility that I have not checked out yet is this one.

Window Link Kit Adjustable ZX-10R (16-21)

Also sold here:
https://store.schnitzracing.com/brocks-window-lowering-link-kawasaki-zx10r-16-21/

Installed by another person, so I want to make sure the manufacturer has direct experience with the 2021. Will be calling them tomorrow.

Thanks,

John

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,396 Posts
If you're lowering the seat, what does it matter? Just cut the seat foam and recover the seat.

Oh, wait. You actually mean you want lowering links to drop the height of the bike. Got it. There's no real changes to the suspension links between the G5 and G6 so they should work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Comi

·
Registered
2021 Ninja ZX-10R ABS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I spoke with Brocks Performance and they assured me they do not add a model year to a product unless they tried it first. Ended up ordering the kit and kick stand from them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I spoke with Brocks Performance and they assured me they do not add a model year to a product unless they tried it first. Ended up ordering the kit and kick stand from them.
Let us know how it turns out, one youtuber used brocks and said they could only lower the rear 1.5 inch because some plastics hit? they didnt elaborate in the video

·
Registered
2021 Ninja ZX-10R ABS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let us know how it turns out, one youtuber used brocks and said they could only lower the rear 1.5 inch because some plastics hit? they didnt elaborate in the video
Will do. The parts arrive late next week so it will probably be sometime the following week around the 23rd when I will have something to report.

·
The Pace
7,115 Posts
The short: do not dork with this bike. And I simply do not apologize if your feelings are all hurt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts