Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sears point it hasn't been for awhile, then Infineon, and now it's Sonoma Raceway....just saying. :wink:

I will watch the video though I don't think it's going to help like your last one at Thunderhill that's the track to go to and have some serious fun. Sonoma is a great technical track easier with a 600 to whip up on some 1000s no problem. :lol:

bloo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sears point it hasn't been for awhile, then Infineon, and now it's Sonoma Raceway....just saying. :wink:

I will watch the video though I don't think it's going to help like your last one at Thunderhill that's the track to go to and have some serious fun. Sonoma is a great technical track easier with a 600 to whip up on some 1000s no problem. :lol:

bloo
As soon as Infineon was done...it's Sears Point for me!

Really fun technical track..600s work well there, but to ride a 1000 there at speed, takes some serious technique...At both Sears and Thunderhill, my best lap times between a 600 and 1000 are both 2 seconds difference...

Ken

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
As soon as Infineon was done...it's Sears Point for me!

Really fun technical track..600s work well there, but to ride a 1000 there at speed, takes some serious technique...At both Sears and Thunderhill, my best lap times between a 600 and 1000 are both 2 seconds difference...

Ken
That's interesting, I posted here a long time ago Doug Chandler went almost 3seconds faster on a ZX10R after riding a Gixx 05 at Thunderhill (edit that was back to back) ....guess it's all relative :badteeth: :dontknow:

Bloo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts