·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Let me translate...

Screw_It is leaving the Albuquerque area of New Mexico. He is now on his way to the Tampa area of Florida. Bye

:thumbsup:
Ah I see, so when I go on Vacation from Sacramento to LA I open a thread and Say "out of the 916! On the way to the 213! Laterz...
" :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Or maybe it's just a Jail Transfer? :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Wow.......ok I thought I been part of many strange threads but this takes the cake. LOL

guess I am old school I would have said leaving the Albuquerque area of New Mexico on my way to the Tampa area of Florida for Special Operations Command wish me luck.....bye. :dontknow:

but in a oxymoron it is Special OPs so you need the encryption now makes sense. :thumbsup:

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Actually calling it SOCOM is the norm... You were prior AF, you should know how the military uses acronyms for everything.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
SOCOM is also a video game, so he COULD be leaving the thread to go play SOCOM, and moving the Tampa for a completly different reason, or he could be a video game tester and be moving to Tampa to test the new SOCOM game. Or maybe it has nothing to do with video games OR military and he is just really drunk..... Or maybe its......NO its probably not that, but it could be that he is....... Well that's not very likely either so I won't even say that.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Actually calling it SOCOM is the norm... You were prior AF, you should know how the military uses acronyms for everything.
Don't remember SOCOM for some reason :dontknow: Then again I was in Communications didn't deal with those type of commands/operations or it was after my time remember I joined in 1984. :wink: :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You should really get it then!

Close your eyes... :cool:

Rubber hand illusion - YouTube
lol...not that Kind of Communications guy I maintained Air Traffic Control Towers and most of their Equipment, HF Sites, and Electronic Installations of new equipment at various bases.....can't tell you some of the bases unless I kill you first. :lol: ....anyway good luck with your training the site will be around when you finish. :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Nola: Shift shaft is here Monday. Clutch tool in hand. Gonna crack it.

Last minute advice?
Nope, its very simple. Shoot me a PM and I'll get on the phone with you if needed, but once you get in there you should have no problems. I think I already mentioned that you shouldn't reuse the crush nut that holds the hub on right?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I have been out of my mind a few times...give a pass to recant after the hang over.

The internets is way to serious to be fun anymore...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
i have been out of my mind a few times...give a pass to recant after the hang over.

The internets is way to serious to be fun anymore...
:+1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts