1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Scorpion and Akro are the same company I thought...:dontknow:

·
Registered
350 Posts
dam hill,, i was going to get a personal plat with sr-71 on it,,lol,,, they wanted to paint it orange/magma red,, but ran out of money an had to go with flat black :crackup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Gotta be fast like me to call it the SR-71!

:wink:
:zx_blk:

:eek:t: :eek:

·
Registered
311 Posts
i can say from past experience i did really like thier products BUT .... thier customer service is absolutly terrible and god forbid you try to get warranty if you have a problem good luck. they never respons or call back and if you do get someone on the phone and say there is a problem with thier exhaust they just say oh no not our products you must have damaged it or installed it wrong. i amnot the only person that i know that feeld this way and there are many retailers that i know that stopped carring them because of this.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Scorpion and Akra are NOT the same company, Akra used to go by the moniker Skorpion. I have a very low opinion of Scorpion pipes. A buddy of mine bought one for his sv 650 and the scortched Ti coloring started getting "runs" in it. He called them and they said it was fairly common because the can isn't actually heated to give the scorched effect but it is a colorng process. They wouldn't warranty it. He ended up gettin replacement sleeve in carbon fiber and within a year the finish has worn off in most areas. It looks really dull and faded. Poor quality IMO and I wouldn't waste a penny on their products. Much better choices out there for the money.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
well some might disagree crispin with all the stuff breaking and thing material used on our bikes....but i agree with you....scorpion use to be part of who? damnit!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Scorpion=D&D=poopie parts... :lol: just pay the extra money and buy something worth having.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts