Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what the scam is on the 10,s on ebay buy it now for 2500.00
They have low miles and are supposed to be in perfect shape. Got to be a scam.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
VOL said:
What,s the scam 4000.00 shipping
Nah, the scam is, is that there is no bike.....just someone putting up info in hopes to make a quick buck off unsuspecting people...

·
Registered
421 Posts
It's not a scam.

I have one available it's a georgeous blue 10r, all stock, with 1200miles on it.

I'm in France and the Bike is In Australia though, but send me $3k through this "real" escrow service and I'll have the bike overnighted to you. You'll have it before noon tomorrow and then you can release the money to me, I won;t be able to touch the money until you release it....

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
rdandy5875 said:
It's not a scam.

I have one available it's a georgeous blue 10r, all stock, with 1200miles on it.

I'm in France and the Bike is In Australia though, but send me $3k through this "real" escrow service and I'll have the bike overnighted to you. You'll have it before noon tomorrow and then you can release the money to me, I won;t be able to touch the money until you release it....

SOLD!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rdandy5875 said:
It's not a scam.

I would love to buy it, but I need to sell my bridge first :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
DONT DO IT..

IT IS A SCAM

what they do is they send you a hyper link to an escrow service...

The escrow service is actually fake, but look exactly like a legitamit one. If you click the link they provide you, you will notice an ODD URL...

By buddy got scamed this way cause he assumed the escrow service site was real....he lost 3k.

Joe

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
rdandy5875 said:
It's not a scam.

I want one too, will you take a personal third party check? :crackup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts