Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there...not trying to stir up abunch of shit flippin...but its ok if you must..ha. I currently have the Titanium Alpha 3/4 on my 1st '16' 10r and am very happy with sound/performance/power..... Ive heard these SC project CR-T pipes are pretty loud...Nels has confirmed "painfully Loud" when Dyno tuning...lol...I think they look pretty sweet tho...Thinking of getting one for my 2nd '16' 10R.. curious if anyone has one on out there and what kind of Dyno numbers your getting WITH an ECU flash of course.... I cant imagine there's a huge difference between the top end pipes but hey..Im a fanatic like most of you, I gotta ask ;-) Thanks and feedback is appreciated..take care all :)

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Bren Stage 2, Lightech rearsets, GP Shift, 520 Vortex, SC Project, 212hp
1 Posts
Hi there...not trying to stir up abunch of shit flippin...but its ok if you must..ha. I currently have the Titanium Alpha 3/4 on my 1st '16' 10r and am very happy with sound/performance/power..... Ive heard these SC project CR-T pipes are pretty loud...Nels has confirmed "painfully Loud" when Dyno tuning...lol...I think they look pretty sweet tho...Thinking of getting one for my 2nd '16' 10R.. curious if anyone has one on out there and what kind of Dyno numbers your getting WITH an ECU flash of course.... I cant imagine there's a huge difference between the top end pipes but hey..Im a fanatic like most of you, I gotta ask ;-) Thanks and feedback is appreciated..take care all :)
I just removed my M4 mid and Akrapovic slip on which made 196/88 on pump gas on my Gen 6 and went with the SC CR-T. Both are running the Brenn stage 2, and the SC made 188/84 on pump fuel. The Akrapovic made 212/91 on MR12, but I couldn’t get enough dyno time to try MR12 with the SC. As far as seat of the pants feel, there’s not a noticeable difference…all the difference is in SOUND! The Akrapovic is track (and neighbor) friendly, and I can hear my Cardo Black…with the SC, FORGET IT! The bike sounds like a hyped up Indy car at startup, then around 11,000 it sounds like an amplified nitro RC car. It’s the sweetest sound I’ve heard since my Aprilia days. If you’re worried about losing power, DON’T!! The bike will still get to 200 with no problem, with the exception of people in the next county hearing you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts