Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a evil chromoly arm on a 636 rite now and there great... I cut 1.4s 60ft on it and its held up good and looks good too....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me and two of my buddies ordered these arms and got the, within three days but no bushings came with them so called the guy and he apologized and said he'd send um right away....month later and no bushings! I've talked to the guy 15 times and its excuse after excuse and he's told me he's mailed them about 5 times, this past Monday even saying he overnighted! I advise no one to buy from this shitty ass company! The swingarms are very nice but do me no good with out bushings and can't stand ppl lieing to me bout stuff like that! Even starting to think this is a big elaborate scam! If I had the money to fly from nebraska to NC I would just to punch this prick in his dick! I'm done venting I guess just thought id warn ppl of this company if it even is one

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No prob, he called me again today and gave me the 3rd tracking number for the bushings, suppose to be here Monday by 3pm. Ill keep you guys posted. If he wouldn't have lied to me and said the couldn't give me bushings for three weeks I would be as pissed as I am now that hes screwed me around for sooo long! The swingarm looks awesome just sux the customer service sux sooo bad

·
Registered
32 Posts
if you want a real extended swing arm go to ww.unknowncustoms.com they built race cars for 30 years and now built custom bikes and they are handsdown the absolute best and they arent expensive either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts