Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I like Saturn...I was thinking of getting the Saturn Sky or Pontiac Solstice...Going to wait for the Camaro though. I do the US car thing only.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I own a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer and a Pontiac G6 GT...No problems at all. NONE...The myth of USA cars being garbage is over...Even they the big 3 at one point or another in the 80s and 90s had to clean up their act.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
My wife has a Saturn LS1 4 door sedan. It is a 2000 and has about 100k on it. It drives nice and gets good mileage. So far, nothing has needed to be done to it other than basic maintainence.

Chris

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
That sunburst orange looks more like a orangeish gold...but what do I know. I do know I have been building the tires for them for the past 6-8 months.

Tread

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Some friends of mine have one. They love it. It's roomy, has plenty of headroom, and gets good mileage.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm ok with it so long as you keep your bike. You can't pull any "Trim" in a Vue!:headshake

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I'm ok with it so long as you keep your bike. You can't pull any "Trim" in a Vue!:headshake
HAHAHA...Trim...Doesn't BD have an M? IIf you want to go on the prowl it doesn't matter what you roll in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts