Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!I recently had a crash on the track,and my Acra Evo2,was damaged.i purchased a SATO full system in top price.i wonder if somebody has a custom map for zx-10r 04'/sato racing tit.full system/IVAN'S TRE.Any help would be appreciated>

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:hello:Thanks a lot,it didn;t help much cause no sato full system/ivans TRE maps,but thanks for rementioning this thread..i hope everybody with a custom map should feed the page..:cool:

·
Registered
389 Posts
A map for one bike or a specific pipe won't get you the most power. I did that with my busa...put in a map for the full muzzy pipe it was running on the pc3 usb. Later took it to the shop for dyno tuning... the custom tune gave me 10hp more over the canned tune for that pipe, literally! And made the rideability of the bike SO much better. Yes it's not free but what HP is? Try the manf website.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey guys, just installed a full Sato racing system on my Gen 2 2007 zx10.
I am going to fit the PC5 i have and get it Dyno tuned. Just wondering if anyone has seen a map for this setup. Running aftermarket DNA air filter. Not crucial, i will run the bike down to the Dyno guy to make a custom map very soon after PC5 is installed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys, just installed a full Sato racing system on my Gen 2 2007 zx10.
I am going to fit the PC5 i have and get it Dyno tuned. Just wondering if anyone has seen a map for this setup. Running aftermarket DNA air filter. Not crucial, i will run the bike down to the Dyno guy to make a custom map very soon after PC5 is installed.
How do you like the exhaust i'm actually thinking about getting one myself. When are you going to get a dyno tune for the Exhaust.

·
Registered
76 Posts
How do you like the exhaust i'm actually thinking about getting one myself. When are you going to get a dyno tune for the Exhaust.
The exhaust is amazing, cant believe how much better this bike is, and its not even dyno tuned yet. Kyle Racing have a few left i think.
Bike is being dynotuned on Tuesday. So i may have a map to share specific to the Sato full system, DNA air filter setup.
Your bike is a Gen 2 ZX10 yeah?

·
Registered
26 Posts
The exhaust is amazing, cant believe how much better this bike is, and its not even dyno tuned yet. Kyle Racing have a few left i think.
Bike is being dynotuned on Tuesday. So i may have a map to share specific to the Sato full system, DNA air filter setup.
Its a gen2 yes but a hybrid. Its a gen2 block gen3 crank gen pistons and rods with a gen3 head ported with cams valve springs and retainers.

I haven't dyno tuned it but street tuned it with woolich and e85. I had an akra exhaust but i sold it. I like the Sato exhaust because the header tubes are stepped so im gonna order one here soon and then retune it and put a good hard tire on it for the dyno to see what it makes on the dyno. I have a hookup tire on it now sitting at 63inches.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Did you get the bike tuned what did it make.

·
Registered
76 Posts
160hp at rear wheel at 12,000rpm and climbing. Bike was indicating 13,000 and rev limiter cut in. Secondary air system needed to be disabled to give a true reading from O2 sensor, Sato full system has provision for an O2 sensor. Some of the runs where done under resistance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
160hp at rear wheel at 12,000rpm and climbing. Bike was indicating 13,000 and rev limiter cut in. Secondary air system needed to be disabled to give a true reading from O2 sensor, Sato full system has provision for an O2 sensor. Some of the runs where done under resistance.

Yes you must have a stock ecu. The ecu must be flashed to take care of those issues for a custom tune. Do you have any block off plates from the valve cover etc. Or any other mods.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts