Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a PCiii map for an '05 ZX10R with a full Sato exhaust system and the stock air filter. However I'm desperate so I'd be happy with a map with any filter and the Sato full system. :dontknow:

Can't pop into the local dyno to get a custom one done since that is 1600 km south of me. :helmet:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
hopefully this section will be helpful

BD

·
Registered
6,354 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link, however I looked through there a couple of times, but aside from the DK slip on map being mentioned there was nothing posted for the Sato full system.

Instead of starting a whole new thread on the subject I'll just continue on with that one. Looks so far like the Akro map is what 'those in the know' say would be best.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Sorry it wasn't what you were looking for but at least I tried and hopefully you will hear from someone.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i had a custom map made for my sato full system. I can e-mail it to you if you would like. I live in Louisiana, so i am below sea level. Where do you live?

·
Registered
469 Posts
I recall reading an old post where someone was saying Dan Kyle's map for the Sato was somewhat rich? Anyone had good luck with his maps?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Kyle's Sato full map is so different from any other map that I have seen for the 10R. The low rpm was really lean that it felt like the motor was misfiring. Also, it wouldn't idle properly.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Rspec....what is the elevation in Vancouver??

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
We're pretty well at sea level. The suburb of Vancouver that I live in is actually 8 feet below sea level.

Dan Kyle is just south of San Francisco, around the Monterey area (must be nice to be so close to Laguna) and their climate is quite similar or a tad warmer than Vancouver during the summer months.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the help guys. I wound up getting the Sato slip-on and will be going with the Kyle S/O map that is posted on the Dynojet site. However to ballsup, I would be willing to give your custom map a shot. We are at sea level here in Rupert and range up to 4000' ASL on rides in the province. You can shoot it to [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts