Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowest priced full Ti system that you'll find. And for the power you can't beat it. Look at the dyno charts they speak for themselves.

1175.00 shipped for that much power how can you beat it.

Slava
317-890-9110

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Nice #'s to say the least! Most of the gains over the slip on appear, as expected, to be up top.

Does this mean we'll be seeing a lot of Akra, Arata, and TiForce full-systems for the 10R on Ebay? J/K

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lzbrown said:
What's up with your website? Maintenance?
Yep working on making it better, parts fiche and online finance for our dealer side. and getting more parts and better pictures and easier checkout for you guys. Hold tight i'm sure you'll love it when it gets back up soon. Until then just give me a call or pm/email and i'll answer all your questions.
Slava

·
Registered
26 Posts
With all due respect to Dan Kyle, just a word of warning, sure the numbers look good, but remember that they are done on different days and the bike is well "broken in" by the time the full system is tested. The ZX10 picks itself up pretty good with mileage. The true test would be same bike, same day,same dyno, same fuel, back to back to back.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Rob Hughes said:
With all due respect to Dan Kyle, just a word of warning, sure the numbers look good, but remember that they are done on different days and the bike is well "broken in" by the time the full system is tested. The ZX10 picks itself up pretty good with mileage. The true test would be same bike, same day,same dyno, same fuel, back to back to back.
I would have to agree with Mr. Hughes .

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
flatout said:
ti slip w/ mid pipe- 515.00 shipped carbon add 35.00

bolt on - 415.00 shipped.

give me a call to order.
Slava
317-890-9110
come on slava. your gonna have to do better than that. dont make me get on here.:wink:

·
Banned
125 Posts
Sato bolt on

badass1000 said:
It's nice that you did the base line with 120miles and full system with 1,500 miles. Atleast you put that on the dyno chart though.
Dan has to make a living somehow , lol . The break-in probably nets 3-5HP alone . Plus the Sato's look dated . Nothing attractive about them . The name plate looks terrible . And whats up with that industrial grade mounting strap ? Also their aggressive campaign on manufacturing pipes that are a year late .

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
tberd said:
Dan has to make a living somehow , lol . The break-in probably nets 3-5HP alone . Plus the Sato's look dated . Nothing attractive about them . The name plate looks terrible . And whats up with that industrial grade mounting strap ? Also their aggressive campaign on manufacturing pipes that are a year late .
take a hike troll :loser: :nutkick:

BD

·
Registered
212 Posts
You guys said that the bike makes more hp after break-in (3-5hp) so the s/o would make around 165hp after break in and with extra $500 you saved with the s/o could get some v stax which from there dyno look like its helps the top end 3-5 more hp and bmc race filter and have money left over for a custom map.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts