Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So im at the rock store today and jay is there on the 2010 rsv4 factory bike #2 and he has #1 as well ,he says that one is under glass and not to be rode ... The tag said #2 these bikes were just pricrd last week and not out till 2010 aprail ...leave it to jay to have the fist ones .. The reg. Ones are $15,999 but his is the factory $26,000 one ..my buddy took pics. Of me on it they will be posted soon ,and i was the only one to sit on it ..yaaaaa........O.K. i was a gaint on this little bike , just dont fit ,but the Tuono could be bigger with the same motor ...any wase im getting the BMW

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I saw that on the Aprilia board, they got pics.

THe Factory is only going to be 20,999$ though btw. I got one all picked out, just got to get the ol'lady to buy off on it.

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bike looked great but im 6'6 and i dont fit on it it is very small smaller then a 600 like a 350-500 bike ..when i sat on the bmw s1000rr last week i fit fine.. With extra room on the seat in back ...and i was the only one to sit one the bike ..lucky guy to have #1 and #2 off the line in factory models

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Jay Leno is such a regular at the Rock Store.. .and he's one class act! He's knowledgeable, very cool and down to earth, and likes all types of machine from the four-wheeled, to bikes: cruiser to sportbike and everything else. He's the kind of celebrity who understands how to connect with the average person. Met him also one time there when he rode his Vincent Black Lightning. He was talking history of British bikes, etc. When the crowd sorta dispersed, he started walking in my direction. I stood there, and as he approached where I was standing I said, "I'd just like to say I shook Jay Leno's hand." He gave me the big Leno grin and said, "How are ya?" with outstretched hand. Very cool guy. Rich summabich!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Def one of the cooler celebs

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Wow, Jay sounds like a real stand up kinda guy. Good stuff.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Sweet ass Bikes for sure,
So your saying the stateside factory models are numbered?
as i have seen 4 differnt ones here in Italy and none were numbered in any way shape or form.

So about them pics?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is real cool. jay seems like a real down to earth kinda guy.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh yeah, well, my neighbor let me sit on his John Deere at the Produce Market Saturday. So take that! :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hi,
That is so nice collection.Well after finding your this comment there is no need for any book reading search of last few years.I like your idea for distributing the books by years.Thats so nice attempts with links.Please continue this type of activity.Thank you for sharing such a nice comment. ans sources..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts