Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to get a sat-nav,but do i get the zumu 660 or the tomtom v2????i'm tempted by the tomtom(cheaper and you get a headset)but zumu seems to get better reviews...anyone:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
iPhone

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Does the iphone have a decent GPS? I haven't tried one, but I had a blackberry a while back, and the GPS on that sucked compared to a real one.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Yea, you can download garmin, Tom Tom, and all the other 10000 gps aps, but the cool thing about it is you can get the yellow and white page apps and you don't need an address. All you need is the name of the place your looking for or phone number and just hit directions. It fins where you are an than maps a route for you, plus it stays updated so it's always real time as far as construction traffic etc. Plus this thing is only 100$ and I'm on it right now typing this and talking to a buddy. I'm pretty important, people know me.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I was looking into the same thing and found a MUCH cheaper option than the Zumo. Look at the Nuvi 500/550. They are waterproof. They have a smaller screen but should work perfectly! Seen them for ~$250...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts