Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ill be there, would be cool have the 10Rs clean up shop, ya kno.
if u come look for this douche bag...:rolleyes:

(but the bike will have all flush mounts now, cuz i just did that, and it might not have a muffler on it...haha cuz i like it loud... pft..)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry bud...not much of a Sacramento crew here on this site....other than 1killer1litter that likes to come down from Reno. I am not 100% sure if I will make it down tomorrow but will try. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I am in 40 min away. What time? and where at the track should I meet up with you? I will bring my crew.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
zx10x2 said:
I am in 40 min away. What time? and where at the track should I meet up with you? I will bring my crew.
the practice runs start at 5pm...if we are lucky you get 3-4 runs in if those damm cagers don't mess up and put shit on the track or wreck:badteeth: ...then bracket racing starts. All bikes meet near the entrance to the right lane strip against the wall.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bluedevil said:
the practice runs start at 5pm...if we are lucky you get 3-4 runs in if those damm cagers don't mess up and put shit on the track or wreck:badteeth: ...then bracket racing starts. All bikes meet near the entrance to the right lane strip against the wall.:thumbsup:
i got 6 or 7 runs last time :dunno:

be there at 5, im on my way

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mylegacy412 said:
i got 6 or 7 runs last time :dunno:

be there at 5, im on my way
Not going to make it....good luck.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I was going to, but couldn't take the day off of work. I had to get my paycheck.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1killer1liter said:
I was going to, but couldn't take the day off of work. I had to get my paycheck.
Had my sister fly in today from LA. She probably wouldn't have mind if I went but heck it was 85deg today and wasn't looking foward to it anyway as my leathers are black.:badteeth:

Going to start looking around for some cooler options....otherwise I don't think I will being to much dragging in the coming months. :helmet:

·
Registered
211 Posts
July 1st.

NMRA will be at www.SacramentoRaceway.com on July 1st . . .

There is a race at www.LACR.net June 10th.

Hope to see some of you at the track.

Remember, CA. Fun Bike Drags !

That's in the middle of Oct.

Team WandL Racing.

Red, *<:){)-

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Red said:
NMRA will be at www.SacramentoRaceway.com on July 1st . . .

There is a race at www.LACR.net June 10th.

Hope to see some of you at the track.

Remember, CA. Fun Bike Drags !

That's in the middle of Oct.

Team WandL Racing.

yeah, that's more like it....I think that's the one me and 1killer did last year and will be down for that.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Anytime I can race all day and more than 3-4 times, I'm there. Any grudge fests or CA fun bike drags I will show up for.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i ran my new fastest last night. i broke out...big time...so i lost, but it was bitter sweet...cuz it was my best run ever.

This run was also deepstaged, to cut a good light against a really really good rider (his reaction was .013) so if i had done this same run, but shallow staged, the track "pros" said it would have been damn near 10.1~ so thats pretty cool.

Reac: .079
60' : 1.838 (not my best...not even close...)
I2 : 4.592
I3 :6.788
MPH (I3) : 111.831
E.T. : 10.282 (skeet)
MPH : 140.413

and just as a reminder...only mod to the bike is the 16T front :rockwoot:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mylegacy412 said:
so i ran my new fastest last night. i broke out...big time...so i lost, but it was bitter sweet...cuz it was my best run ever.

This run was also deepstaged, to cut a good light against a really really good rider (his reaction was .013) so if i had done this same run, but shallow staged, the track "pros" said it would have been damn near 10.1~ so thats pretty cool.

Reac: .079
60' : 1.838 (not my best...not even close...)
I2 : 4.592
I3 :6.788
MPH (I3) : 111.831
E.T. : 10.282 (skeet)
MPH : 140.413

and just as a reminder...only mod to the bike is the 16T front :rockwoot:
yeah, that's awesome. :eek:ccasion1 Do you strap or lower at all?

And I agree...when I first started going to that track I didn't care if I broke out as long as it was a new personal record.:thumbsup:

I got to tell you though a guy I beat at that track last month on a new gix. 1k did that exact same time without being lowered or straped in a run before we raced, but his mph was lower than mine. Just FYI that you and that other guy proved in stock form a 10 and and Gix 1k can get good #s on that track without the other stuff.
:cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
bluedevil said:
yeah, that's awesome. :eek:ccasion1 Do you strap or lower at all?

And I agree...when I first started going to that track I didn't care if I broke out as long as it was a new personal record.:thumbsup:

I got to tell you though a guy I beat at that track last month on a new gix. 1k did that exact same time without being lowered or straped in a run before we raced, but his mph was lower than mine. Just FYI that you and that other guy proved in stock form a 10 and and Gix 1k can get good #s on that track without the other stuff.
:cool:
mine is factory suspension setting, (so its high and stiff) and not strapped, i ride it to the track and race it just like that (well i took my mirrors off, but w/e)

i think after i max the potential of myself and the bike in its current form, then i get more aftermarket stuff to get better numbers. i'd like to break in to the 9s before modding it anymore. i kno its a tall order, but hell, 10.2 and its my second time out at the track. i think it can be done...but it might take all summer..or more. dunno

·
Registered
211 Posts

Shoot on dawn to L. A. this weekend . . .

See www.LACR.net for track info.

Team WandL Racing.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mylegacy412…where where you tonight? I went down to practice a few runs before bracket racing started. I got 3 runs in before I left. No record breakers.:sad:

1st run (wheelie in first) 10.25
2nd run 10.17s
3rd run 10.16s

The only good thing for me as far as time is I think I beat a personal 60ft with a 1.68s :thumbsup:

…but with that time I should have been bouncing near the 9s, so I am thinking that maybe my clutch is slipping a little…after all the bike has over 12,000 miles and many drag runs so :dontknow:

Anyway sorry I missed you, I am not sure I will be out again anytime soon(sorry 1killer), the only reason I went out today is it was cloudy and not hot but humid. I know killer, I’m being a wimp so I’ll save you the trouble. :bitchslap: :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Big Daddy said:
ya wussy ninny boy!! :lol:

BD
yeah, maybe....but am going to enjoy that air conditioning this summer.:lol:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
You're scared of the orange bike. It's ok. I understand it has a dominating presence.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts