2,535 Posts
Wow...awesome vid...
What a crazy bastard is right...

I would of shit my pants.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, no way man. if i see one of those bastards around im getting the F* out of there!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Man, what does it take to realize we are not welcomed in the sea!! There are lots of creatures that are ready make our stay in the water as miserable as possible...Poisonous jelly fish, sharks with teeth razor sharp, underwater hedgehogs you step on them and forget about your feet.....Why insist!!!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
yeah as much as i love the ocean i respect the fact i am food in a very large pyrimiad...mad props for him to do this, but kinda a dumb ass at the same time..

More balls than brains for sure.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
That shark would of had dark meat for a meal if i was out there,Cuz i would of fainted and curled up in the fetus position at the first site of that [email protected]#$! fin.That's why I only go as far as my ankles when it come to the ocean

·
Registered
641 Posts
my wife showed me the vid last night. I live about 30 mins south of there...that is at one of the most famous surf spots in the world. Site of the only ASP world tour stop on their 10 stop tour every year. I live and grew up surfing several thousand times at the site of the fatal 15' great white shark attack several years ago. It actually chomped my neighbors friend's dad who was out swimming with a group of 9 people. They were swimming out to a 1//4 mile buoy, then rounding it and heading back in. Just after he rounded the buoy, and was last in the group of 9 swimmers, the shark attacked and bit both his legs to where they were barely attatched. He basically bled to death.

I'm quite relieved that these days with my bad knee, I've only gone surfing once in the last year.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The water is pretty clear, but a lot depends on the time of year and how soon the marine layer (fog) burns off. This guy is at San Onofre beach, which is the northern most part of Camp Pendleton. Like Speedgsx said, its a really popular beach to surf at and the waves are GREAT!!!! at any time during the year there are dozens of surfers out there (although a lot closer to shore than this guy), and that is what is swimming around out there:eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Awesome, I wouldn't do it and that is saying allot, cool find

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That shark would of had dark meat for a meal if i was out there,Cuz i would of fainted and curled up in the fetus position at the first site of that [email protected]#$! fin.That's why I only go as far as my ankles when it come to the ocean
:+1:,0000000000000000 cause i'd have had a fuggin stroke and fell off the damn baord INSTANTLY!!! and they'd have had some fresh boney white leat for brunch!!! there is no way in hell that i would even be that far out in the ocean in the first place!! let alone see a damn shark or to AND GO BACK THE NEXT DAY TO FILM THEM.......ON A SURFBOARD!!!!! oh but he did have a paddle.:headshake

1 - 20 of 23 Posts