Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am off July 3rd (thank you GOVT JOB!!!) and am thinking of going for a ride to Palomar Mtn that day....I just wanted to post up and see if anyone would be interested in meeting up there or joining up with me along the way??? Let me know if you are interested....might be heading up to Idylewild area??? My buddy just told me about it and I looked at it on the map....looks pretty good. Still have to check with the wife and will post up the route once I officially know.:thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
the 3rd, i think i can get a bunch of my buddies together to head up there. ill ask around. if not i may just make my way out there.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sounds good man....already talked to the wife...have to clear it with the nanny and it should be good....

UPDATE as of 06/26/09: Talked with the Nanny (Sister-in-law). She can watch the kids....so I'm down....going to be looking at the route tonight. Will post up link when I have it picked.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK folks here's the route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=484+Parkbrook+ST,+spring+valley,+ca&daddr=CA-67+to:CA-79+to:CA-74%2FPines+To+Palms+Hwy+to:CA-243%2FS+San+Gorgonio+Ave+to:137+N.+Harvard+St.,+Hemet,+CA+to:Mountain+Center,+CA&geocode=%3BFSa19QEdGNgH-Q%3BFbZt_QEdLhAK-Q%3BFWb_AQIdK00L-Q%3BFXiFBQIdZJoI-Q%3B%3B&hl=en&mra=ls&via=1,2,3&sll=33.746181,-116.956158&sspn=0.065802,0.110378&ie=UTF8&ll=33.022482,-116.218872&spn=2.123139,3.532104&z=8

This ride is open to anyone...I know it says San Diego county...but if any L.A. County individuals or anyone wants to join in....feel free...I am leaving my place (the start of the ride shown on map) at 0800 HRS. Do some guestimating and figure out a point and time on where you might want to meet up with me. :thumbsup: and let me know.

The stop in Hemet will be at a restaurant called Philly On the Run....one of my coworkers suggested it....so I am planning on stopping there.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'll probably see ya at Santa Y, and hook wit ya'll for a minute. But will cut out early... drivin up to Sac. Friday evening

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i totally forgot that we are driving up to monterey on the 3rd. sorry dude, you should make this happen like next weekend or something, when everyone isnt heading up north for the GP

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll probably see ya at Santa Y, and hook wit ya'll for a minute. But will cut out early... drivin up to Sac. Friday evening
Sorry guys, but my day off is friday....blame the govt. not me:crackup:

You folks can plan a ride whenever....if you can only join me part of the time that's cool, I am ok with it. I will be riding up friday...whoever can join is more then free to join me:thumbsup: Sorry, not that much into motogp or I would be heading up there myself....I would rather ride than watch:cool:

I am sure I will get to join more of you later on...it's not like I am leaving or dying anytime soon...:crackup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts