Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the hell are all the ninjas at? I have seen 3 in the past 3 months...and one was mine! Not that I want everyone to have one, but damn!

Maybe we (collectively) all the riders in the San Diego area could start throwing some posts here. Get some ideas rolling on a local meet and ride...etc. Something... :dontknow:

Thoughts :dontknow: Ideas :idea:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea, you would think that we would rule all the forums because of our bad ass year round weather, maybe we are all too busy riding like ninjas to be seen haha

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I was stationed there for five years but I road a Buell then, sorry I know. There are some mean canyons out there.

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
make that 4! I just spotted a black ninja with the green monster seat/logo yesterday going west on Clairemont Mesa Blvd...adjacent to the Jack n the Box...

???

·
Registered
795 Posts
There's not too many in SoCal :helmet:

At work however, there's a few of us... a new 500, 2 old 250's an 07 6r and my 10. Sometimes it looks like a kawi parking lot... with a lonely gsx600 and cbr600 off in the corner hiding out :lol:

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw an old Ninja outside Walmart last night...parked next to a white Ducati

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i saw a green 2nd gen at palomar community college yesterday, anyone here?

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seen a black Ninja the other day behind the "Design Center" buildings on Morena Blvd, here in S.D. I'm not sure what year it was, but it was older and it had some road rash on it. Anyone?

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i'm back and forth on the 15 most everyday Temecula to La Jolla...occas pair up with a kaw for a few miles towing each other through traffic.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i'm back and forth on the 15 most everyday Temecula to La Jolla...occas pair up with a kaw for a few miles towing each other through traffic.
temecula to la jolla is an adventure! i dont know how you do that everyday

·
Registered
795 Posts
no shit...My commute is only one mile...
:puter: :fu2: 59 mi. i can only imagine what that's like

Might see ya sometime... Tem down to SD., with exception to the past few weeks (tweeked my shoulder), I do the daily 15 jaunt

·
Registered
239 Posts
just move here, just got my bike and I'm down to ride and meet with fellow Ninja's.... Plus I just got back from Iraq and on leave so I'm bored and not doing Shiiza......

·
Registered
641 Posts
hey, so i see you found us san diego geeks over here. my kids are in school during the days, so i can ride m-fri 8:30-2:40pm. anytime in between those hours. Lemme know.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Gas mileage? avg speed? With my -1/+2 gearing, I fear I'm in the low 30's =( But have yet to check.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts