·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you at? hit me up:hello:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Should be the only 3rd Gen with a LeoV can on it. I have seen one other Blue but I do not know if it roams around on Hood (just seem it in Cove in all stock form). I work at Darnall but have to do work orders for all surrounding CRDAMC buildings from time to time. Maybe we should get a Hood COWI ride going one day. Only other I know of is Joe at the information center. Is that a NOS bottle? If so that is insane. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
that is a NOS bottle ;) and yes it is insane

My bike is in cove now, I cant find my MSF card and they are closed till the third for th holidays to request a replacement.

I am tempted to create one in photoshop so I can ride on post

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
nah a photocopy would work the guard said. I got mine n SD and they have been closed since the 23rd for the holidays. So needless to say I haven't been able to lay down bragging rights in my unit yet.

They sent me one before and it was in my smith file with my unit then my smith file got lost a few years back. No bueno

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I think for military on Hood they require the Advanced Rider Course and some sport bike course (never seen that card though). Good luck. Sounds like an uphill battle there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol im talking about the people form SA not the cordinates to San Antonio :D but thanks haha

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
If you're ever itching to test out that NOS, I know just the place.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i stay right off 1103 in cibolo lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell yeah get at me. i rode today a bit. might take bike to work tomorrow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts