Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will sell or consider trade for a 04-05 zx10 my 2006 gsxr1000,has only 1600 mile on her.has steel braided brake and clutch cable,dark smoke windscreen,also has a speigler bar riser kit,stock clip-ons are on it now.red/black color.looking for a clean unmolested 04-05 zx10, red,orange prefered. or will sell for 7700.00 obo. email me for pics,questions. also my # 321-704-9241. thanks,steve.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Can't blame ya!! Just kidding man... You will be better off selling it and buying one from here. You can get one for a steal.. My little brother is doing the same thing with his R1..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Is riding a GSXr like riding a scooter or a fat chick?????

Sorry, I really couldn't resist. Good luck with your sale.

Hopefully everyone by now knows the scooter and fat chick joke???

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I would trade but i dont have the money to cover the difference because mine has been molested.....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Is riding a GSXr like riding a scooter or a fat chick?????

Sorry, I really couldn't resist. Good luck with your sale.

Hopefully everyone by now knows the scooter and fat chick joke???

The gsxr1k is a bad bike! Kawi and Sukz 1k litre bikes are the two leading power houses!!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
will sell or consider trade for a 04-05 zx10 my 2006 gsxr1000,has only 1600 mile on her.has steel braided brake and clutch cable,dark smoke windscreen,also has a speigler bar riser kit,stock clip-ons are on it now.red/black color.looking for a clean unmolested 04-05 zx10, red,orange prefered. or will sell for 7700.00 obo. email me for pics,questions. also my # 321-704-9241. thanks,steve.

If you want to trade with me, you would owe me 7700 and your bike!!! I couldn't resist!!:spit: Joking Steve.. But wishing you best of luck with your trade or sale!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I have an 04, it has a full Akra system, Scotts steering damper. It's black though. I'm located in upstate NY.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The gsxr1k is a bad bike! !
Yeah, that is what I'm saying. It is a really bad bike!!!

Oops, I think you meant something different than me....

Actually, I really like the bikes, just not the riders (not all, just a lot).

And, good luck on your sale, to the guys selling/trading.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts