Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
Hard to tell is she really couldn't or was just being majorly difficult..... My take, you never mess with a cop's authority..... They have a badge, you don't. She didn't obey his initial command, and thus.....

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
:headshake maybe next time she'll think twice about putting her cell phone down..............dumba**
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
she has to be dumb as hell. hew talks on a cell phone while thier pulled over. you can expect to be tazered if you do dumb shit like that.:headshake
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, obey the police at all times, but to be tazered for not putting down your cell phone is a little bit over the top. That said, i do not know what she was stopped for, may be that warranted it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
She was warned like 4 times, so she found it more important to yak on a cell phone, and who knows who she was calling/talking to maybe some thugs with guns coming to shot the cops, proubly not but it could be. And what the hell did she get pulled over for? I am with the cop on this one, he was not abusing power, do as he says, it wasnt a weird request like take of your top, show your thong, give me oral, just a simple get out of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
There is another version of that video around where it is about a minnute longer. She was being a complete as* the whole time the cop talked with her. If someone told me to put my phone down or I was getting tazerd....guess what...I would put my phone down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
Onebadcat said:
She was warned like 4 times, so she found it more important to yak on a cell phone, and who knows who she was calling/talking to maybe some thugs with guns coming to shot the cops, proubly not but it could be. And what the hell did she get pulled over for? I am with the cop on this one, he was not abusing power, do as he says, it wasnt a weird request like take of your top, show your thong, give me oral, just a simple get out of the car.
:+1::+1::+1:

Get a clue Volo!!!:badteeth:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
volo said:
he asks a zaped woman to put her hands behind her back, she can't of course, then zaps her again :rolleyes:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1148038199/Stubborn_Woman_Gets_Tasered
I love the way you take a small clip of a situation then draw your all encompassing vast knowledge of police work and tactics to label this thread "Sadistic Cop." You must be one of those people who can't follow fucking directions either. If you think you could've handled that bitch any better than get yourself down to your local police department and fill out an application quick while you still know everything! You can stand on the side of the road begging and pleading with a non-compliant piece of shit risking your life the whole time to come to a conclusion that's already been made and needs to be executed (her arrest). Think twice before you post ignorant ass shit like that. Rant over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
I'm right here with you riddick. Everybody wants to monday night quarterback it. I would have done the same thing. OH!! Wait I have. The taser works like a champ. Let's think about it' if he didn't have a taser he would have to fight her out of the car and then pieces of shit like the one who titled this thread would be complaining about the cops being abusive and hitting her. You can't make all of them happy. One great point is atleast the cop didn't get hurt.:fu2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wtfracing24 said:
I'm right here with you riddick. Everybody wants to monday night quarterback it. I would have done the same thing. OH!! Wait I have. The taser works like a champ. Let's think about it' if he didn't have a taser he would have to fight her out of the car and then pieces of shit like the one who titled this thread would be complaining about the cops being abusive and hitting her. You can't make all of them happy. One great point is atleast the cop didn't get hurt.:fu2:
Having a bad day?

I did not question the use of the tazer, but the fact that he ordered her to do something after being tazed that she could not apparently do, and then tazed her again for that. Ergo, the title.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
NO not a bad day at all:dontknow: . Just tired of all the people out there that want law and order, but don't want to know what it takes to get it. Or , want to bitch about how we do it. I have been shot with the taser. I took the five second ride to get certified and carry the thing. I know that immediately after it is turned off you go back to complete function and she could have done exactly what he said but again she didn't. Who would have expected her to. If she was listening the first time she would have never got in the situation she was in.


So to you and your liberal attitude and your bad day I say :fu2: !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wtfracing24 said:
NO not a bad day at all:dontknow: . Just tired of all the people out there that want law and order, but don't want to know what it takes to get it. Or , want to bitch about how we do it. I have been shot with the taser. I took the five second ride to get certified and carry the thing. I know that immediately after it is turned off you go back to complete function and she could have done exactly what he said but again she didn't. Who would have expected her to. If she was listening the first time she would have never got in the situation she was in.


So to you and your liberal attitude and your bad day I say :fu2: !!!

oh boy, i HOPE you are not law enforcement
 

·
Currently Clueless
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
FATTKAW said:
she needed that. good thing there was a black cop there or the big racist card would of been pulled. bottom line stupid bitch.
:iamwithst

Forrest Gump said it best " Stupid Is As Stupid Does"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Volo, Fourtunately for you I am, and unfourtunately for me you don't live in my home town. You would obviously be one of the people who eventually end up in the back of the car wondering " What did I say?":dontknow: You should be stopping the cops in your neighborhood and thanking them for being out there and allowing you to sleep peacefully at night. Instead you are quick to judge something you see on the tv or internet. It's not personal it's just business. I'm sure that whatever you do for work the cops don't come in and harass you about how to do your job. So, we don't expect anybody to come in and tell us how to do ours. Like my previous statement. Everybody want law and order but no one wants to know what it takes to get it.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top