Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The newspaper this morning reported that last night a 42-year-old man died on his Kawasaki 2005 Ninja ZX10R on hwy 160 when he failed to negotiate a bend in the road at a high rate of speed. :sad:

I know I saw Kawi1000 logged-on this morning so he’s ok.
Mr. Black owns a 05 ZX10R but he is under 30yrs old.

Kawi1000 I know you said you like to ride hwy 160, be careful out there bud or take it to the Track.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
RIP :sad:

I've been there with a group ride pretty new with the road here always carefull (leathers on :helmet:).

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
R I P unknown rider

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the paper Identified the Rider today. He was from Fair Oaks(Inner City of Sacramento County). His name - Scott Vance David - I'm not sure if we had any register users here from fair oaks but RIP Scott

·
Registered
52 Posts
This local rider died last night.... I had meet him once or twice at a get together.
A 19-year-old Carmichael man died Wednesday night after his motorcycle broadsided a van in Roseville, police reported.

Douglas Stuart Haff Brown reportedly ran a stop sign and slammed into a Dodge van around 7:30 p.m. at the corner of Vernon Street and Dawnridge Road, Roseville police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther said.

An adult woman and her 7-year-old daughter who were in the van were transported to an area hospital where they were treated and released, Gunther said.

Brown was pronounced dead at the scene.

Gunther said alcohol did not appear to be a factor in the collision.

Be safe guys!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NTIMID8 said:
This local rider died last night.... I had meet him once or twice at a get together.
A 19-year-old Carmichael man died Wednesday night after his motorcycle broadsided a van in Roseville, police reported.

Douglas Stuart Haff Brown reportedly ran a stop sign and slammed into a Dodge van around 7:30 p.m. at the corner of Vernon Street and Dawnridge Road, Roseville police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther said.

An adult woman and her 7-year-old daughter who were in the van were transported to an area hospital where they were treated and released, Gunther said.

Brown was pronounced dead at the scene.

Gunther said alcohol did not appear to be a factor in the collision.

Be safe guys!
For those that don’t know Roseville and Carmichael are also in Sacramento area. It’s really crazy out here and since I moved here 14yrs ago I noticed a dramatic increase in Motorcycle riders plus cars…and deaths. You can find in the local paper almost every week a motorcycle death, well at least it seems that way and 2 this week is showing no signs of slowing down…yep be alert, not only here but for all out there guys.

·
Registered
52 Posts
bluedevil said:
For those that don’t know Roseville and Carmichael are also in Sacramento area. It’s really crazy out here and since I moved here 14yrs ago I noticed a dramatic increase in Motorcycle riders plus cars…and deaths. You can find in the local paper almost every week a motorcycle death, well at least it seems that way and 2 this week is showing no signs of slowing down…yep be alert, not only here but for all out there guys.
I live in Orangevale my self... Traffic is getting insane out here thats for sure. I moved here in 1990 my self, I wish it was the same as it was back then. Used to be nice to drive around but now it's sucks with all the people.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts