Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of questions for you. I am down here this week from farmington nm with my gen2 zx10. I well be here till sunday. I was recentley laid of from my job on saturday. So i figured while i was down here i would check out the job market, and look for some people to ride with while im down here also.
SO If you have any recommendations where an experienced sales person could find a job here let me know, or if you want to go ride let me know too. I will also probably show up at the pavillions saturday night.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. The Owner of the dealership passed away and his wife took over. She canned my General manager who was awesome and brought in this scumbag to take his place. He was wanting me to be very aggresive and shady with my customers and i wouldnt do it so they let me go. I was really thinking about quiting before this happened anyway. Now Mr. Obama can help me out for a couple of weeks until I find something new.
I really like mesa! I love the heat and you can pretty much ride all year. Im not a big fan of these speed cameras they have everywhere though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I definitley will!Look for a big chubby kid on a white 06 with alpine stars stickers.I might have the wife with me too.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I got tons of info for the speed cameras too.. I'll keep my ears open for sales position although I don't work in that field. Things here are pretty dead,,but hopefully they will pick up soon. If you need a good ride try taking 87 north through Payson then 260 West to Camp Verde where it meets up with I-17 and head back to PHX. It goes up to the mountains where it's MUCH cooler and you get some nice twisties up and back on I-17.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sounds like fun. I will give that a shot on thursday. Where is tortilla flats? I heard that is a good ride. I put in a resume' at vivid racing, I am looking for some more performance shops that i could get hired on it .

·
Registered
654 Posts
Tortilla Flat is by the Superstition Mountains. If you go east on 60 and get off on Idaho rd/88. Head north or left at the light and follow 88. It will go past Lost Dutchman State Park and turn into some major twisties. You can go until you hit gravel. At that point you can just chill and enjoy the scenery then turn back. At tortilla flat there is a small store and restaraunt with a bench out front you can relax on. This road is EASY to target fixate on cause of canyon lake and a lot of blind turns, but it is a lot of fun.

The roads up until tortilla flat is ok,,,,but after tortilla flat the road condition is a lot better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts