Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone here running 8's in the 1/4???? If there is can you tell me your setup??? Thanks

Bragg

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was running 8.90's. You need to slam it all the way down, front & rear. Add sw arm ext. Muzzy air shifter. Ive got 50shot wet nitrous kit I built myself. My bike got flooded during Katrina but I be at Hubcity Raceway in Hattisburg, MS sunday. I should have some pics and slips to show off then.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
i wish i ran 8's, but hey its a good dream for me to have ..... oh and i dont know if anyone said this to you zxgreenmachine yet but, :welcome:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
high 8.90's all motor, low to mid 70's on spray(30 shot)

email me for setup bragg10r

·
Registered
606 Posts
zxgreen you're coming to my parts of the woods, I stay 20 miles from Hattiesburg and go to the track quite often, maybe i'll see you there if it don't rain, but i think it may. Be on the look out for a all black zx-10. and i mean everything.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yeah I live in slidell, LA about 70 miles away. My bikes green with black tribal flames. hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
ZXGREENMACHINE said:
yeah I live in slidell, LA about 70 miles away. My bikes green with black tribal flames. hope to see you there.

Got any pics of it?

·
Registered
121 Posts
:iamwithst : Ive got one pic from when I first bought it in 04'. but its mostly stock then sep for some stickers and exaust. but i dont know how to put it on here

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
ZXGREENMACHINE said:
:dontknow: :dontknow:

Go to post reply... then slide down to manage attachments.... Browse... Locate the picture.... Click the upload close to browse... It should bring you back to the post reply page and then click submit.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I've done nothing to the motor. But my mods are full Arata,pc3,custom map from raginit in Houma,lowered, and strapped. Haven't been on the track since i got my exhaust on.

·
Registered
606 Posts
zxgreen i just checked the weather for sunday, it's a 70% chance of rain, but next week supposed to be beautiful. Just check the forcast before you come sometimes it's wrong.

·
Banned
248 Posts
yeah its pretty good...i go there cause its closer to me than hub is...i like hub better but this track has more bike races. last 2 wkends, it has $300 for fastest stock length bike.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts