Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Part of riding motorcycles presents that "rebellious" aura to the common public even if your abiding the law. Then you get hundreds of guys together and its like a moving middle finger on two wheels statement. Watch I bet well see a few piggys rocking some impounded bikes now as "undercovers" infiltrating organized rides. GGGGRrrrrrr, Two fckus given here to the law:zx_blk:

Ninjseba asked me to post this for him from zxforums.

tell them Ninjseba asked ya to post this since he got banned.

Cogitoergozoom2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to post some info on "Ride of the Century" in St Louis MO in case some of you don't know about it. It's this weekend: kickoff party Fri night Aug 30, stuntshow Sat Aug 31 and the ride is Sun Sept 1. Here's a link to more info.

R.O.C. INFO : Streetfighterz, Merchandise From the Original St.Louis Stunt Team

I'm located in southern Illinois. I've heard there are some groups meeting up at certain locations to ride together to St Louis. If you want to join in:
Friday Meet up at Menards in Marion 4pm, leaving around 4:30
Saturday Meet up at the pilot station in Marion 8:30am, leaving around 9
Sunday Meet up at Burger King in Benton 8:30am, leaving around 9

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Sounds like a lotta wasted tax payer money to me. Funny how authority is used like a tool. Cause problems for Americans, but let MILLIONS of illegals run the borders with drugs, guns, diseases, and whatever! Surreal. And DON'T stop them on profiles! No, not that!

But let's go get the wheelie guy!!!!

Cops went too far this year. One cop swerved into a bike to stop him and killed the guy. They better still run it next year because I'm going and any cop that wants a piece, I'm willing to oblige :thefinger

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Cops went too far this year. One cop swerved into a bike to stop him and killed the guy. They better still run it next year because I'm going and any cop that wants a piece, I'm willing to oblige :thefinger
No shit??? I havent read the after reports yet.
That is Fuct.
Id Love to go, probably pass on any "Automatic handcuff" riding...out of state lockup would REALLY suck! lol:+1::+1::+1:

sorry but how is it the cops fault that a buncha tards went around riding like tards and got in shitty situations and got hurt doing something stupid. there are consequences to stupid actions. fuck off, you aren't innocent, don't act like it.

sorry but how is it the cops fault that a buncha tards went around riding like tards and got in shitty situations and got hurt doing something stupid. there are consequences to stupid actions. fuck off, you aren't innocent, don't act like it.
:+1:

I know we're in the minority voicing such an opinion. I'll put on a flame suit.

My sympathy is quite thin for mobs acting a fool on public roads. You don't get respect without giving it and it isn't something that a person can demand.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.